Getting a man to see a doctor can be tricky. Most think they don’t need to go if they aren’t sick. However, as Dr. William Brant tells us in the video, there are several issues men should discuss in order to stay healthy, and prevent serious illnesses like heart disease. Dr. Brant also has some ideas for convincing the men in your life to make an appointment today.
No man wants to go in for a health evaluation and spend the morning in a waiting room, bored. So to avoid that scenario, a visit at the Men's Health Clinic gets you breakfast, some much needed ESPN time, and will consist of the following:
Physical exam by a family medicine physician
Blood testing to check cholesterol (LDL, HDL, and triglycerides) and blood sugar or glucose level
Fitness evaluation and consultation with physical therapist
Nutrition assessment and consultation with a dietitian
Be sure to watch the video for more tips on men's health.
Check out other Ask an Expert articles here.
- Teen in Springville family found dead left...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- President Obama's immigration reforms seek to...
- Woman thanks rescuer who pushed her away from...
- Redistribution of homes begins in Utah FLDS town
- Utah business leaders say Congress must solve...
- Officer, suspect taken to hospital following...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 60
- Sen. Mike Lee: Congress needs to remind... 55
- America needs heroes, Mitt Romney tells... 55
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 54
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 45
- Woman wears colander for driver's... 35
- Pope announces U.S. visit, greets... 34
- Former presidential candidate Mitt... 32