Getting a man to see a doctor can be tricky. Most think they don’t need to go if they aren’t sick. However, as Dr. William Brant tells us in the video, there are several issues men should discuss in order to stay healthy, and prevent serious illnesses like heart disease. Dr. Brant also has some ideas for convincing the men in your life to make an appointment today.
No man wants to go in for a health evaluation and spend the morning in a waiting room, bored. So to avoid that scenario, a visit at the Men's Health Clinic gets you breakfast, some much needed ESPN time, and will consist of the following:
Physical exam by a family medicine physician
Blood testing to check cholesterol (LDL, HDL, and triglycerides) and blood sugar or glucose level
Fitness evaluation and consultation with physical therapist
Nutrition assessment and consultation with a dietitian
Be sure to watch the video for more tips on men's health.
Check out other Ask an Expert articles here.
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of...
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Doug Robinson: Utah's Glen Hanson has had an...
- Photos: A photographic look at President Boyd...
- President Packer's enduring legacy includes...
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in state...
- LDS Church donates to Utah Pride... 64
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 42
- President Boyd K. Packer, champion of... 39
- Former Provo High teacher pleads guilty... 24
- Utah senators seeking support for... 16
- My view: Utah lawmakers can protect... 13
- Pig-shaped hot air balloon crashes in... 12
- Rubio, Christie planning sleepover with... 12