Getting a man to see a doctor can be tricky. Most think they don’t need to go if they aren’t sick. However, as Dr. William Brant tells us in the video, there are several issues men should discuss in order to stay healthy, and prevent serious illnesses like heart disease. Dr. Brant also has some ideas for convincing the men in your life to make an appointment today.
No man wants to go in for a health evaluation and spend the morning in a waiting room, bored. So to avoid that scenario, a visit at the Men's Health Clinic gets you breakfast, some much needed ESPN time, and will consist of the following:
Physical exam by a family medicine physician
Blood testing to check cholesterol (LDL, HDL, and triglycerides) and blood sugar or glucose level
Fitness evaluation and consultation with physical therapist
Nutrition assessment and consultation with a dietitian
Be sure to watch the video for more tips on men's health.
Check out other Ask an Expert articles here.
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River as...
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest public...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving preparing...
- Icy roads blamed for Cedar City car crash...
- Local cowboys: A new foursome for the...
- Students hope to invent windows of the future
- Ogden woman sues trooper, alleging he... 36
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest... 15
- Man steals woman's boarding pass,... 13
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 10
- Utah liquor consumption is up, but... 8
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 6
- Tanker crash sends oil into Provo River... 6