Getting a man to see a doctor can be tricky. Most think they don’t need to go if they aren’t sick. However, as Dr. William Brant tells us in the video, there are several issues men should discuss in order to stay healthy, and prevent serious illnesses like heart disease. Dr. Brant also has some ideas for convincing the men in your life to make an appointment today.
No man wants to go in for a health evaluation and spend the morning in a waiting room, bored. So to avoid that scenario, a visit at the Men's Health Clinic gets you breakfast, some much needed ESPN time, and will consist of the following:
Physical exam by a family medicine physician
Blood testing to check cholesterol (LDL, HDL, and triglycerides) and blood sugar or glucose level
Fitness evaluation and consultation with physical therapist
Nutrition assessment and consultation with a dietitian
Be sure to watch the video for more tips on men's health.
Check out other Ask an Expert articles here.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- Cyclist killed on training run after...
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- Utah taxpayers will pay millions more in wake...
- American Fork cyclist killed during training...
- Boy, 3, killed in Lehi scooter accident
- President Obama to make first trip to... 67
- BYU student claims he was evicted after... 56
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 39
- Utah taxpayers will pay millions more... 39
- Tea party movement still strong,... 23
- Cyclist killed on training run after... 19
- A river runs dry: Water and the future... 14
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell... 11