Getting a man to see a doctor can be tricky. Most think they don’t need to go if they aren’t sick. However, as Dr. William Brant tells us in the video, there are several issues men should discuss in order to stay healthy, and prevent serious illnesses like heart disease. Dr. Brant also has some ideas for convincing the men in your life to make an appointment today.
No man wants to go in for a health evaluation and spend the morning in a waiting room, bored. So to avoid that scenario, a visit at the Men's Health Clinic gets you breakfast, some much needed ESPN time, and will consist of the following:
Physical exam by a family medicine physician
Blood testing to check cholesterol (LDL, HDL, and triglycerides) and blood sugar or glucose level
Fitness evaluation and consultation with physical therapist
Nutrition assessment and consultation with a dietitian
Be sure to watch the video for more tips on men's health.
Check out other Ask an Expert articles here.
- Worth 1,000 words: Here's a look at the top...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- 'Princess' power: BYU to present stage...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- Earthquake in eastern Nevada felt in St....
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- S.L. City Council, mayor seek... 28
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 19
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 14
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13