The Clean Cut: Couple surprises family after baby's birth
The birth of a child is a time of celebration, especially as family members come to visit the baby. But one family made the celebration a little more exciting.
The couple had previously had three boys, in a family in which the last six grandchildren had also been boys, the video explains.
When the couple found out that they were having a girl, they decided to announce that the baby was a boy, so they could surprise their family after their daughter was born.
See more Clean Cuts.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your kids to...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 keys to a great family...
- Is this TV show a 'game changer for people...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 21
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 6
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu... 4
- After 8 years with no 'true increase'... 3
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- The Clean Cut: 91-year-old widow... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 1