The Clean Cut: Couple surprises family after baby's birth
The birth of a child is a time of celebration, especially as family members come to visit the baby. But one family made the celebration a little more exciting.
The couple had previously had three boys, in a family in which the last six grandchildren had also been boys, the video explains.
When the couple found out that they were having a girl, they decided to announce that the baby was a boy, so they could surprise their family after their daughter was born.
See more Clean Cuts.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Do we really need milk?
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Your triplets just got even more special
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new song,...
- The Clean Cut: Girl asks boy with Down...
- Baby's introduction to food may include some...
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Utah woman is a finalist on Hallmark...
- Do we really need milk? 18
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- Millennials reject capitalism and... 9
- Families need to know of dying decision... 4
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new... 2
- Baby's introduction to food may include... 1
- 'Mother's Day' means well but misses... 1