The Clean Cut: Couple surprises family after baby's birth
The birth of a child is a time of celebration, especially as family members come to visit the baby. But one family made the celebration a little more exciting.
The couple had previously had three boys, in a family in which the last six grandchildren had also been boys, the video explains.
When the couple found out that they were having a girl, they decided to announce that the baby was a boy, so they could surprise their family after their daughter was born.
See more Clean Cuts.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- BYU conference explores what's next for...
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker release...
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: The books that change us
- Time for an assessment of the year in movies...
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: Stop yelling...
- 4 ways to guarantee your kids will have a...
- The Clean Cut: USA women's soccer hat-trick...
- It just became easier to be a mother in the Navy
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker... 12
- Does Shakespeare still have a place in... 10
- BYU conference explores what's next for... 10
- UTubers: Vocal Point director, mom... 4
- Where are all the good Fourth of July... 4
- Time for an assessment of the year in... 4
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: Stop... 3
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings 'America the... 2