The Clean Cut: Couple surprises family after baby's birth
The birth of a child is a time of celebration, especially as family members come to visit the baby. But one family made the celebration a little more exciting.
The couple had previously had three boys, in a family in which the last six grandchildren had also been boys, the video explains.
When the couple found out that they were having a girl, they decided to announce that the baby was a boy, so they could surprise their family after their daughter was born.
See more Clean Cuts.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- Family motto helps LDS couple put parenting...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- 12 Disney movies that are coming out in 2015
- Top honeymoon destinations for 2015
- Motherhood Matters: What I learned from...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup... 11
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos... 5
- Family motto helps LDS couple put... 5
- Sherry Young: Nostalgia, airplanes and... 4
- Motherhood Matters: To grouchy moms... 4
- Does taking advantage of family leave... 4
- Dad gets 'no-show' bill after... 3