The 2014 NBA draft tracker: Jazz bring in a potential No. 5 pick to work out
Kiichiro Sato, AP
The Jazz have eight college players in town to show of their skills Monday in one of the most important workouts that Utah has had in the pre-draft process. Of the eight college stars coming into town, Noah Vonleh is the most acclaimed by far. Vonleh is projected to be one of the top players selected in the upcoming draft and could potentially land with the Jazz with the No. 5 pick. He will be joined by two impressive wing scorers who have first-round potential in Markel Brown and C.J. Fair.
Two other workout attendees will be in town to showcase their skills for the Jazz a second time in Jarred Shaw and Jamil Wilson.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 53
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 40
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 19