The 2014 NBA draft tracker: Jazz bring in a potential No. 5 pick to work out
Kiichiro Sato, AP
The Jazz have eight college players in town to show of their skills Monday in one of the most important workouts that Utah has had in the pre-draft process. Of the eight college stars coming into town, Noah Vonleh is the most acclaimed by far. Vonleh is projected to be one of the top players selected in the upcoming draft and could potentially land with the Jazz with the No. 5 pick. He will be joined by two impressive wing scorers who have first-round potential in Markel Brown and C.J. Fair.
Two other workout attendees will be in town to showcase their skills for the Jazz a second time in Jarred Shaw and Jamil Wilson.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37