Democrats have had six years to get to the bottom of the poor economy and job growth but have shown no insight, realistic solutions or genuine concern. What makes anyone think that putting aside Benghazi or the other questionable situations would make a difference in solving domestic problems? The unresolved Benghazi crisis, along with the IRS, Veterans Administration and NSA revelations, have brought no conclusions to the promised “we'll get to the bottom of this.”
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- My view: Doing away with cursive is bad idea...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28