Democrats have had six years to get to the bottom of the poor economy and job growth but have shown no insight, realistic solutions or genuine concern. What makes anyone think that putting aside Benghazi or the other questionable situations would make a difference in solving domestic problems? The unresolved Benghazi crisis, along with the IRS, Veterans Administration and NSA revelations, have brought no conclusions to the promised “we'll get to the bottom of this.”
Salt Lake City
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Letter: Changing environment
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp...
- Michael Gerson: The Iran deal: Obama is...
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 36
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 32
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27