Democrats have had six years to get to the bottom of the poor economy and job growth but have shown no insight, realistic solutions or genuine concern. What makes anyone think that putting aside Benghazi or the other questionable situations would make a difference in solving domestic problems? The unresolved Benghazi crisis, along with the IRS, Veterans Administration and NSA revelations, have brought no conclusions to the promised “we'll get to the bottom of this.”
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- My view: Congress must tackle tough issues
- Center that specializes in stories about...
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- Letter: Vote for cleaner air
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 50
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 25