Democrats have had six years to get to the bottom of the poor economy and job growth but have shown no insight, realistic solutions or genuine concern. What makes anyone think that putting aside Benghazi or the other questionable situations would make a difference in solving domestic problems? The unresolved Benghazi crisis, along with the IRS, Veterans Administration and NSA revelations, have brought no conclusions to the promised “we'll get to the bottom of this.”
Salt Lake City
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, ride sharing is...
- Letter: Growing party divide
- Lois M. Collins: Daddy-daughter duo turn trip...
- In our opinion: Keystone Pipeline... 67
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 56
- Letter: Growing party divide 50
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 39
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 38
- Letter: Speed limit increase 26