I am deeply disappointed that so many are so willing to take away individual rights and freedoms from those desiring to own businesses.
Labor unions, or individuals who disagree with what is being done by those who own businesses have the right to express their disagreement by not using their services. It is not the government’s role to become involved unless constitutional guarantees are involved. Our country has, and hopefully will continue, to be built upon freedom to practice business as legally desired without unnecessary interference by governments.
Salt Lake City
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- In our opinion: Disgusting algae bloom...
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism
- My view: Algae blooms in Utah Lake
- My view: Prison reform proponents have it...
- Arthur Cyr: Coup attempt underscores...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 32
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 26
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- My view: More whites should practice... 22
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 20
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 17