I am deeply disappointed that so many are so willing to take away individual rights and freedoms from those desiring to own businesses.
Labor unions, or individuals who disagree with what is being done by those who own businesses have the right to express their disagreement by not using their services. It is not the government’s role to become involved unless constitutional guarantees are involved. Our country has, and hopefully will continue, to be built upon freedom to practice business as legally desired without unnecessary interference by governments.
Salt Lake City
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: Internet sales tax should...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- My view: They run toward danger
- Letter: Animals in public places
- In our opinion: National security and... 72
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 51
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 25
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 20
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17