I am deeply disappointed that so many are so willing to take away individual rights and freedoms from those desiring to own businesses.
Labor unions, or individuals who disagree with what is being done by those who own businesses have the right to express their disagreement by not using their services. It is not the government’s role to become involved unless constitutional guarantees are involved. Our country has, and hopefully will continue, to be built upon freedom to practice business as legally desired without unnecessary interference by governments.
Salt Lake City
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- My view: Circuit Court's Obamacare decision...
- Letter: Outdated climate
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 69
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 64
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 37
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 32