I am deeply disappointed that so many are so willing to take away individual rights and freedoms from those desiring to own businesses.
Labor unions, or individuals who disagree with what is being done by those who own businesses have the right to express their disagreement by not using their services. It is not the government’s role to become involved unless constitutional guarantees are involved. Our country has, and hopefully will continue, to be built upon freedom to practice business as legally desired without unnecessary interference by governments.
Salt Lake City
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- On second thought
- About Utah: He's a fair fixture
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 52
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 31
- Americans are changing their tune on... 28
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap?... 25
- In our opinion: Par for the president 24