I am deeply disappointed that so many are so willing to take away individual rights and freedoms from those desiring to own businesses.
Labor unions, or individuals who disagree with what is being done by those who own businesses have the right to express their disagreement by not using their services. It is not the government’s role to become involved unless constitutional guarantees are involved. Our country has, and hopefully will continue, to be built upon freedom to practice business as legally desired without unnecessary interference by governments.
Salt Lake City
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a conservative
- Mike Noel: Utah leads out on win-win solution...
- Letter: Wrong tax approach
- In our opinion: Disrupted by email and the...
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp...
- Letter: Changing environment
- Michael Gerson: The Iran deal: Obama is...
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 36
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 32
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27