There was discussion in the state Legislature regarding enactment of a proper law to protect our youth from the detrimental effect of electronic and regular cigarettes.
Isn’t it sad that law is necessary for individual protection against something harmful to the thin, delicate lining of our respiratory systems? If only the youth, and adults, could realize the harmful effect of the smoke or vapor during inhalation and exhalation as it passes through the nasal passage, bronchial tubes and lungs.
Salt Lake City
- NYT Opinion: Embracing evangelical...
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- George F. Will: GOP minds are at sea —...
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding Melania...
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the heavy...
- In our opinion: An unsatisfying resolution to...
- Letter: Lead on Social Security
- Letter: Delegates are dividing
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 40
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Letter: Delegates are dividing 23
- Letter: Let feds take over 23
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- Letter: Lead on Social Security 20
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the... 18