There was discussion in the state Legislature regarding enactment of a proper law to protect our youth from the detrimental effect of electronic and regular cigarettes.
Isn’t it sad that law is necessary for individual protection against something harmful to the thin, delicate lining of our respiratory systems? If only the youth, and adults, could realize the harmful effect of the smoke or vapor during inhalation and exhalation as it passes through the nasal passage, bronchial tubes and lungs.
Salt Lake City
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography...
- Jay Evensen: Ask people in the Third World if...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Jonathan Johnson: The truth about sales tax...
- My view: Scouting: Friend or foe?
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps us strong
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- In our opinion: Critics of porn resolution...
- In our opinion: National security and... 76
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 55
- Barack Obama: Religious freedom keeps... 33
- Jay Evensen: Legislature's pornography... 31
- Letter: Coal and job creation 23
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 19
- My view: Where is our Medicaid expansion? 19