There was discussion in the state Legislature regarding enactment of a proper law to protect our youth from the detrimental effect of electronic and regular cigarettes.
Isn’t it sad that law is necessary for individual protection against something harmful to the thin, delicate lining of our respiratory systems? If only the youth, and adults, could realize the harmful effect of the smoke or vapor during inhalation and exhalation as it passes through the nasal passage, bronchial tubes and lungs.
Salt Lake City
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- John Hoffmire: The Amalfi Coast lemon: tasty...
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy
- Letter: Metal detectors
- George F. Will: The Great War: the hinge of...
- My View: High-risk pools: the life jacket...
- Richard Davis: Brexit wasn’t really...
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload 59
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Letter: Brexit shortsighted? 32
- Jay Evensen: Prayer can solve many of... 28
- Dan Liljenquist: Can Donald Trump be... 24
- Kathleen Parker: Clinton, Warren make... 23
- Letter: Panhandlers in Sandy 21
- Letter: Supporting teachers 21