There was discussion in the state Legislature regarding enactment of a proper law to protect our youth from the detrimental effect of electronic and regular cigarettes.
Isn’t it sad that law is necessary for individual protection against something harmful to the thin, delicate lining of our respiratory systems? If only the youth, and adults, could realize the harmful effect of the smoke or vapor during inhalation and exhalation as it passes through the nasal passage, bronchial tubes and lungs.
Salt Lake City
- 16 of the most heart warming and feel-good...
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize...
- In our opinion: It's time to end the federal...
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in religious...
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a...
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the Union...
- Letter: Could Draper shine, too?
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 37
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama's State of the... 30
- Letter: Prison nonsense 28
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will... 21
- Letter: Pay for your share 21
- Letter: Peanut butter ban? 21
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 21