There was discussion in the state Legislature regarding enactment of a proper law to protect our youth from the detrimental effect of electronic and regular cigarettes.
Isn’t it sad that law is necessary for individual protection against something harmful to the thin, delicate lining of our respiratory systems? If only the youth, and adults, could realize the harmful effect of the smoke or vapor during inhalation and exhalation as it passes through the nasal passage, bronchial tubes and lungs.
Salt Lake City
- John Florez: The key to El Paso is understanding
- Robert J. Samuelson: Why tax reform is doomed
- In our opinion: Utah proud to be cutting edge...
- Kathleen Parker: Karma tastes rich in new,...
- Letter: Constitutional republic
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's...
- In our opinion: Despite dip in observance,...
- Dan Liljenquist: Confronting Saudi Arabia's...
- In our opinion: People desire fair,... 49
- In our opinion: The public health... 39
- Letter: Constitutional republic 29
- Letter: Utah GOP divided 28
- Richard Davis: Medical marijuana issue... 24
- My view: New labor rule may harm Utah's... 23
- Letter: Respect the governor 21
- In our opinion: Troops in Syria makes... 20