A fatal disease, fatal to constitutional principles, has infected our society, the media and governments and is spreading all over the nation. It is called political correctness. It has infected us to the extent that real freedom of speech, religion and press does not exist anymore. It has literally become a crime to say or print, and almost to think, anything that might offend someone.
- Letter: Enslaved nations
- In our opinion: TSA audit reveals major flaws...
- Don Gale: Does Salt Lake City dislike golfers?
- Richard Davis: Unforeseen successes, failures...
- Drew Clark: Can the state really force...
- Letter: Real estate cabal
- Letter: Outdoor advertising
- Jay Evensen: Utah still has a homeless problem