A fatal disease, fatal to constitutional principles, has infected our society, the media and governments and is spreading all over the nation. It is called political correctness. It has infected us to the extent that real freedom of speech, religion and press does not exist anymore. It has literally become a crime to say or print, and almost to think, anything that might offend someone.
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics would be...
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- Drew Clark: Utah prison volunteers provide a...
- Letter: Erratic protests
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Identifying...
- My view: Moving the prison would present...
- Letter: Lagoon animals
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 68
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23
- Letter: Proper priority 23
- Letter: Voting like a liberal 22