Ravell Call, Deseret News
FARMINGTON — The Davis School District is sponsoring the Summer Food Service Program. Free lunch will be made available to children 18 years of age and under.
Lunch will be served from 11:30-12:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at the following schools through July 23: Lincoln Elementary, 59 W. Antelope Drive, Layton; Meadowbrook Elementary, 700 N. 325 East, Bountiful; and Wasatch Elementary, 210 E. Center, Clearfield.
Also, North Davis Junior High, 835 S. State, Clearfield, will serve lunch from 11:15-12:30 p.m. Monday through Friday through Aug. 15.
Adult meals may be purchased for $3.10. Additional milk may be purchased for 40 cents. Meals must be eaten in the lunchrooms.
No meals will be served on July 4, July 24 and July 25.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17