Congress must act now for our veterans. The recent VA scandal has excited veteran organizations all across the country, demanding resolve of the atrocities noted in that scandal for poor leadership and mismanagement of VA medical centers nationwide.
Our Congress, Senate and president are on the bandwagon wanting answers. Why did they not take action many years ago when they received complaints from veterans? Those complaints fell upon unhearing ears; now we have needless deaths that could have been prevented and illnesses that could have been better treated.
A bill currently in progress will become a milestone toward providing equitable VA benefits for thousands of veterans, saving lives and providing better quality of life.
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 43
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 32
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 30
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 26
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22