Congress must act now for our veterans. The recent VA scandal has excited veteran organizations all across the country, demanding resolve of the atrocities noted in that scandal for poor leadership and mismanagement of VA medical centers nationwide.
Our Congress, Senate and president are on the bandwagon wanting answers. Why did they not take action many years ago when they received complaints from veterans? Those complaints fell upon unhearing ears; now we have needless deaths that could have been prevented and illnesses that could have been better treated.
A bill currently in progress will become a milestone toward providing equitable VA benefits for thousands of veterans, saving lives and providing better quality of life.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Kathleen Parker: Placing blame for massive...
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 41
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- In our opinion: Moving forward... 24