Congress must act now for our veterans. The recent VA scandal has excited veteran organizations all across the country, demanding resolve of the atrocities noted in that scandal for poor leadership and mismanagement of VA medical centers nationwide.
Our Congress, Senate and president are on the bandwagon wanting answers. Why did they not take action many years ago when they received complaints from veterans? Those complaints fell upon unhearing ears; now we have needless deaths that could have been prevented and illnesses that could have been better treated.
A bill currently in progress will become a milestone toward providing equitable VA benefits for thousands of veterans, saving lives and providing better quality of life.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 110
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 46
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 45
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33