Congress must act now for our veterans. The recent VA scandal has excited veteran organizations all across the country, demanding resolve of the atrocities noted in that scandal for poor leadership and mismanagement of VA medical centers nationwide.
Our Congress, Senate and president are on the bandwagon wanting answers. Why did they not take action many years ago when they received complaints from veterans? Those complaints fell upon unhearing ears; now we have needless deaths that could have been prevented and illnesses that could have been better treated.
A bill currently in progress will become a milestone toward providing equitable VA benefits for thousands of veterans, saving lives and providing better quality of life.
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal to...
- My view: The one thing that could solve...
- In our opinion: Increased on-screen violence...
- John Florez: Have students become pawns for...
- Letter: US dollar
- Letter: Trump's delegate count
- Michael Gerson: The Syrian fire will continue...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 54
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal... 40
- Michael Gerson: The Trump train is... 35
- My view: Character still matters in... 26
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 23
- Mia Love: America's soldiers are... 23
- Letter: Obama visits Hiroshima 22
- In our opinion: Remembering Hiroshima... 20