Two women leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints recently visited and taught church members in South Korea.
Relief Society General President Linda K. Burton and Young Women General President Bonnie L. Oscarson, accompanied by their husbands, met with members, political leaders and news organizations, Mormon Newsroom reported.
Both Sister Burton and Sister Oscarson spoke at a gathering of about 1,000 church members.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- LDS husband and father is also a firefighter...
- Defending the Faith: When the criticisms of...
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better...
- Angel Moroni placed atop Indianapolis temple
- Defending the Faith: When the... 139
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 68
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues... 46
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 22
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 19
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 17
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 16