Two women leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints recently visited and taught church members in South Korea.
Relief Society General President Linda K. Burton and Young Women General President Bonnie L. Oscarson, accompanied by their husbands, met with members, political leaders and news organizations, Mormon Newsroom reported.
Both Sister Burton and Sister Oscarson spoke at a gathering of about 1,000 church members.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10...
- LDS temple rises in Philadelphia
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 91
- LDS Church releases video about... 44
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 24
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 19
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 15
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 8
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 6