Two women leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints recently visited and taught church members in South Korea.
Relief Society General President Linda K. Burton and Young Women General President Bonnie L. Oscarson, accompanied by their husbands, met with members, political leaders and news organizations, Mormon Newsroom reported.
Both Sister Burton and Sister Oscarson spoke at a gathering of about 1,000 church members.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- Mormon mission president held, robbed by...
- LDS missionaries meet London teen battling...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- New Harmony: Now pitching for the Angels:...
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 18
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 11
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had... 10
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 7
- 5 must-see answers to faith's biggest... 7
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 6
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new... 6
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian... 5