Two women leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints recently visited and taught church members in South Korea.
Relief Society General President Linda K. Burton and Young Women General President Bonnie L. Oscarson, accompanied by their husbands, met with members, political leaders and news organizations, Mormon Newsroom reported.
Both Sister Burton and Sister Oscarson spoke at a gathering of about 1,000 church members.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS World: Western author Wallace Stegner...
- BYU-Idaho students form brotherhood of...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 298
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 141
- Religious groups react to Boy... 77
- Do contraceptive rules make religious... 43
- Are lawsuits ahead for church-based Boy... 31
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 27
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 21
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 10