'Thank Heaven for Fathers': Video pays tribute to dads
This Sunday, children young and old will set aside time to commemorate the men who have provided for them physically, emotionally and spiritually.
In honor of this occasion, Radiant, a values-based content provider owned by Boncom, has released a video featuring reflections from 30 people on the roles dads played in their lives.
In the video, titled "Thank Heaven for Fathers," participants touch on the challenges inherent in father-child relationships, but their lasting impressions revolve around love.
"I can't imagine how much our Heavenly Father loves us when I know how much I love my kids and how much my father loves me," one participant said.
Radiant released the video in the hopes that viewers would share it using the hashtag #FathersDay.
“There’s never been a greater need for good fathers,” explained Brandon Burton, the president of Boncom, in a statement on radiant.org. “Fathers play a unique, vital role in shaping, protecting and caring for children, families and communities. This video helps give dimension and context to all that fathers have done and continue to do for us.”
Emily Eyring is the Faith and Family Web producer for DeseretNews.com.
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Wal-Mart brings back greeters at the store door
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for the Star...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain lost weight
- Online harassment is most often targeted at...
- Oldest Utahn Beatrice Payne celebrates 107th...
- Crowdfund a divorce? Sites let you contribute...
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 7
- Lousy parenting can be passed from one... 5
- Crowdfund a divorce? Sites let you... 3
- Unwanted pets find new homes in... 3
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for... 2
- Two Utah men competing in St. George... 2
- The Clean Cut: Real Salt Lake goalie... 2
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling, Alex Boye,... 2