'Thank Heaven for Fathers': Video pays tribute to dads
This Sunday, children young and old will set aside time to commemorate the men who have provided for them physically, emotionally and spiritually.
In honor of this occasion, Radiant, a values-based content provider owned by Boncom, has released a video featuring reflections from 30 people on the roles dads played in their lives.
In the video, titled "Thank Heaven for Fathers," participants touch on the challenges inherent in father-child relationships, but their lasting impressions revolve around love.
"I can't imagine how much our Heavenly Father loves us when I know how much I love my kids and how much my father loves me," one participant said.
Radiant released the video in the hopes that viewers would share it using the hashtag #FathersDay.
“There’s never been a greater need for good fathers,” explained Brandon Burton, the president of Boncom, in a statement on radiant.org. “Fathers play a unique, vital role in shaping, protecting and caring for children, families and communities. This video helps give dimension and context to all that fathers have done and continue to do for us.”
Emily Eyring is the Faith and Family Web producer for DeseretNews.com.
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it can...
- Creators of Love Taza blog encourage...
- Doris Kearns Goodwin: 'Tell and retell...
- Five for Families: Football films worth...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting around the...
- RootsTech 2016 a 25,000-member 'studio audience'
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography
- The Clean Cut: Chicago Blackhawks surprise...
- Figuring out why teens turn to pornography 13
- As 'Sesame Street' debuts on HBO, some... 3
- What 'shared parenting' is and how it... 2
- Amy Choate-Nielsen: Father's... 1
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Losing weight... 1
- Tangy orange shrimp dish that's quickly... 1
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Parenting... 1
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling featured in... 0