'Thank Heaven for Fathers': Video pays tribute to dads
This Sunday, children young and old will set aside time to commemorate the men who have provided for them physically, emotionally and spiritually.
In honor of this occasion, Radiant, a values-based content provider owned by Boncom, has released a video featuring reflections from 30 people on the roles dads played in their lives.
In the video, titled "Thank Heaven for Fathers," participants touch on the challenges inherent in father-child relationships, but their lasting impressions revolve around love.
"I can't imagine how much our Heavenly Father loves us when I know how much I love my kids and how much my father loves me," one participant said.
Radiant released the video in the hopes that viewers would share it using the hashtag #FathersDay.
“There’s never been a greater need for good fathers,” explained Brandon Burton, the president of Boncom, in a statement on radiant.org. “Fathers play a unique, vital role in shaping, protecting and caring for children, families and communities. This video helps give dimension and context to all that fathers have done and continue to do for us.”
Emily Eyring is the Faith and Family Web producer for DeseretNews.com.
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Motherhood Matters: 4 ways to help your...
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 116
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen' 3
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team... 2
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2
- Cruise, Ferguson deliver a winner with... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Finding more... 1