'Thank Heaven for Fathers': Video pays tribute to dads
This Sunday, children young and old will set aside time to commemorate the men who have provided for them physically, emotionally and spiritually.
In honor of this occasion, Radiant, a values-based content provider owned by Boncom, has released a video featuring reflections from 30 people on the roles dads played in their lives.
In the video, titled "Thank Heaven for Fathers," participants touch on the challenges inherent in father-child relationships, but their lasting impressions revolve around love.
"I can't imagine how much our Heavenly Father loves us when I know how much I love my kids and how much my father loves me," one participant said.
Radiant released the video in the hopes that viewers would share it using the hashtag #FathersDay.
“There’s never been a greater need for good fathers,” explained Brandon Burton, the president of Boncom, in a statement on radiant.org. “Fathers play a unique, vital role in shaping, protecting and caring for children, families and communities. This video helps give dimension and context to all that fathers have done and continue to do for us.”
Emily Eyring is the Faith and Family Web producer for DeseretNews.com.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- Family motto helps LDS couple put parenting...
- Motherhood Matters: What I learned from...
- 12 Disney movies that are coming out in 2015
- Top honeymoon destinations for 2015
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 11
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup... 11
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos... 5
- Family motto helps LDS couple put... 5
- Sherry Young: Nostalgia, airplanes and... 4
- Motherhood Matters: To grouchy moms... 4
- Does taking advantage of family leave... 4
- Dad gets 'no-show' bill after... 3