Utah singer/songwriter Hilary Weeks’ “Say Love” album received the top award in the Contemporary Christian/Gospel category at the 13th Annual Independent Music Awards announced earlier this month by the Music Resource Group, according to a news release from Shadow Mountain Records.
The Independent Music Awards is a program that recognized the work of independent artists and releases in more than 80 categories.
The program receives submissions from previous major-label artists as well as self-released and indie-label talent from more than 70 countries on six continents, according to a news release.
In addition to the panel of judges that selected the recent winners, there is a fan online contest for the 13th IMA Vox Pop Winners with voting online at www.independentmusicawards.com/imanominee/13th.
“Say Love” is Weeks’ 10th studio album and it was releases last September. Weeks, who is a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, is a frequent presenter at Deseret Book’s Time Out for Women programs. After it was released, "Say Love" was on three Billboard charts, including Top Current Contemporary Christian list, Top Albums-Billboard Top 200 and No. 2 on the Top Current Albums-Salt Lake City.
Email: email@example.com Twitter: CTRappleye
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Sister Linda K. Burton writes about emotional...
- Understanding DNA testing in family history
- Kinshasa Democratic Republic of Congo Temple:...
- Praying together to stay together? The role...
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon... 70
- Darwin Day notwithstanding, evolution... 21
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville... 14
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S. 9
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces 7... 8
- Bernie Sanders supported religious... 8
- Evangelical leaders denounce Selective... 6
- Understanding DNA testing in family... 5