The Clean Cut: 'Evolution of Dad Dancing' on 'Tonight Show' with Jimmy Fallon
In honor of Father's Day this Sunday, Jimmy Fallon invited New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie to join him on "The Tonight Show."
But rather than discussing being fathers or their own fathers' influence, the two took to the stage and performed "The Evolution of Dad Dancing."
The video was posted June 12 and had more than 300,000 views as of the time of this publication.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail near...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 keys to a great family...
- Is this TV show a 'game changer for people...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Top parenting ideas,...
- Simple cheese and chive baguettes dress up...
- Arianne Brown: A taste of humble pie and ice...
- LDS family runs a nonalcoholic apple... 7
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 6
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail... 4
- The Clean Cut: 91-year-old widow... 2
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 2
- Motherhood Matters: Don't fix the pains... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1
- Heart-pounding 'Jason Bourne' makes the... 1