The Clean Cut: 'Evolution of Dad Dancing' on 'Tonight Show' with Jimmy Fallon
In honor of Father's Day this Sunday, Jimmy Fallon invited New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie to join him on "The Tonight Show."
But rather than discussing being fathers or their own fathers' influence, the two took to the stage and performed "The Evolution of Dad Dancing."
The video was posted June 12 and had more than 300,000 views as of the time of this publication.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- Why 'The Cosby Show' still matters 30 years...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 129
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 26
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6