Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz aren't quite sure who'll be on their summer league team, but they now know when they'll be playing in Las Vegas.
The Jazz don't have a game when the 11-day event begins on July 11, but they then play on three of the next four nights. Utah's first game is on July 12 against the Philadelphia 76ers at the Thomas & Mack Center at 8:30 p.m. MDT.
Utah then plays the Milwaukee Bucks on July 14 followed by a game against the Denver Nuggets on July 15.
The tournament play runs from July 16-21, and Utah is guaranteed to have an additional two games (at least five total) regardless of outcome.
Utah will have one game televised live on NBA-TV (against Philly), but the others will be streamed at NBA.com/summerleague.
The Vegas summer league will have 23 NBA squads, and could have 10 of the top 12 lottery picks, including Utah's No. 5 selection.
- ACC, ESPN extend deal to 2036 that includes...
- NBA moving All-Star Game out of Charlotte,...
- Brazil nabs 10 IS backers in Olympics...
- Oklahoma State forward Tyrek Coger dies after...
- Jeff Gordon readies for the Brickyard in...
- Froome crashes in Tour, finishes stage with...
- Former NFL coach Dennis Green dies at 67
- Warriors' Draymond Green settles assault case...
- Morning links: National college... 91
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 83
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 74
- Nine Big 12 candidates: The pros and cons 68
- Finding a Power 5 home for all BYU... 55
- Annual instate college basketball... 38
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31