Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz aren't quite sure who'll be on their summer league team, but they now know when they'll be playing in Las Vegas.
The Jazz don't have a game when the 11-day event begins on July 11, but they then play on three of the next four nights. Utah's first game is on July 12 against the Philadelphia 76ers at the Thomas & Mack Center at 8:30 p.m. MDT.
Utah then plays the Milwaukee Bucks on July 14 followed by a game against the Denver Nuggets on July 15.
The tournament play runs from July 16-21, and Utah is guaranteed to have an additional two games (at least five total) regardless of outcome.
Utah will have one game televised live on NBA-TV (against Philly), but the others will be streamed at NBA.com/summerleague.
The Vegas summer league will have 23 NBA squads, and could have 10 of the top 12 lottery picks, including Utah's No. 5 selection.
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
- Booker, other locals could get NFL draft...
- Decades later, Thurl Bailey and N.C. State...
- Niumatalolo and Navy make another trip to the...
- BYU men's volleyball: Underwood and others...
- No home games for 7 weeks? RSL explains why a...
- Morning links: Which local prospects could...
- Having freshman QBs is a mixed bag for Utah
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 93
- BYU basketball: Cougars to play USC... 49
- BYU's Kaufusi an intriguing NFL... 26
- Having freshman QBs is a mixed bag for... 20
- Oakland Raiders owner says he will... 18
- Morning links: NFL Draft prospect news... 18
- 2016 NFL draft: Local players who might... 14
- BYU football announces full spring... 12