Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz aren't quite sure who'll be on their summer league team, but they now know when they'll be playing in Las Vegas.
The Jazz don't have a game when the 11-day event begins on July 11, but they then play on three of the next four nights. Utah's first game is on July 12 against the Philadelphia 76ers at the Thomas & Mack Center at 8:30 p.m. MDT.
Utah then plays the Milwaukee Bucks on July 14 followed by a game against the Denver Nuggets on July 15.
The tournament play runs from July 16-21, and Utah is guaranteed to have an additional two games (at least five total) regardless of outcome.
Utah will have one game televised live on NBA-TV (against Philly), but the others will be streamed at NBA.com/summerleague.
The Vegas summer league will have 23 NBA squads, and could have 10 of the top 12 lottery picks, including Utah's No. 5 selection.
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for Jabari...
- BYU football adds California DL Kainoa Fuiava...
- Defense, rebounding, big second half propels...
- BYU basketball: First-grader given royal blue...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State, 71-69
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah and USU...
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- National Signing Day: List of where Utah...
- Morning links: Which Utah school has... 92
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 81
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 79
- After slow start, Runnin' Utes sprint... 49
- Utes receive commitment from Florida LB... 42
- BYU football: 2016 recruiting class... 42
- College football signing day central:... 34
- Morning links: Ty Detmer plays ping... 32