TAYLORSVILLE — Salt Lake Community College has named Nancy Michalko as the school’s new executive director of development. Michalko will lead SLCC’s fundraising efforts in areas including scholarships and facilities.
Michalko has worked at Westminster College, State University of New York and Yale University. Most recently, she was the scholarship adviser for Park City High School.
“There’s no question that every single person I ask about Salt Lake Community College talks about the quality of the professors and teachers and their love for the teachers they’ve had here,” Michalko said. “They make personal relationships with these kids. So, that’s been very impressive.”
Michalko is a graduate of Wheeling Jesuit University with a bachelor's degree in public relations and marketing. A native of West Virginia, she is a member of Council for Advancement and Support of Education and is a past president of the Utah Society of Fund Raisers.
- Scientists work toward storing digital...
- The shift in the way society values kindergarten
- Hispanic students may have the most room to...
- Tooele School District to hold hearing on...
- Poll: Utah voters support raising taxes to...
- USU student named to state Board of Regents
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Poll: Utah voters support raising taxes... 7
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's... 2
- Looking for a new job? Here is a way to... 2
- Scientists work toward storing digital... 1
- The shift in the way society values... 1
- How to keep childcare employees from... 1
- Hispanic students may have the most... 0
- Tooele School District to hold hearing... 0