The 2014 NBA draft tracker: the Jazz work out a handful of shooters
Mark Humphrey, ASSOCIATED PRESS
After spending the last few days working out free agents, the Jazz were back in draft mode as they worked out six more draft eligible players on Thursday morning.
Although none of the players from Thursday's workout are considered first-round picks, a least a few of the guys may get some serious consideration for the 35th pick in the second round by the Jazz. The two most recognizable names from the workout attendees are UCLA shooting guard Jordan Adams and Florida big man Patric Young.
Note: All heights and weights are from ESPN.com, while all statistical information is from Sports-reference.com.
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Hodgson leaves job on humiliating night for...
- Lindros' wait over as he headlines Hockey...
- Pat Summitt, winningest coach in D1 history,...
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 66
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 24
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 22