The 2014 NBA draft tracker: the Jazz work out a handful of shooters
Mark Humphrey, ASSOCIATED PRESS
After spending the last few days working out free agents, the Jazz were back in draft mode as they worked out six more draft eligible players on Thursday morning.
Although none of the players from Thursday's workout are considered first-round picks, a least a few of the guys may get some serious consideration for the 35th pick in the second round by the Jazz. The two most recognizable names from the workout attendees are UCLA shooting guard Jordan Adams and Florida big man Patric Young.
Note: All heights and weights are from ESPN.com, while all statistical information is from Sports-reference.com.
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks about...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- Morning links: Steve Young quotes Joseph...
- Ute recruit Tyler Huntley posting huge...
- Felt's Facts: Breaking down the Utah high...
- Underrated East Carolina will test BYU's defense
- BYU vs. East Carolina: How to attend, watch,...
- BYU football: East Carolina in 6 numbers
- Morning links: 'Big 12' cartoon... 53
- Morning links: Utes in the playoff?;... 46
- Wright Words: BYU QB Taysom Hill talks... 40
- Utah Utes football: The California... 30
- Utes back in the college football... 27
- BYU coaches continue helping players... 22
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 22
- Underrated East Carolina will test... 19