What a disgrace for Obama to state that we never leave our soldiers behind. This same president apparently approved the "stand down" order in Benghazi, where true bravery was on display, and turned down the request for assistance when these men were pleading for help. Knowing there were men who would have jumped at the opportunity to go rescue their comrades, the cowardice of the leaders to order and approve the "stand down," is disgraceful. And yet Obama has a Rose Garden appearance for getting the release of someone who it appears was a deserter. This president has shown weakness in directing our military men and women.
Salt Lake City
- Ralph Hancock: 'Reason' is difficult to...
- In our opinion: The breach between mass...
- Letter: Removing rights
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second...
- David Blankenhorn: Overcoming the blindness...
- Letter: Excess political science
- Letter: We deserve better
- Drew Clark: Deeply felt religious faith, of...
- My view: Misinterpretation of Second... 93
- In our opinion: The breach between mass... 62
- Letter: Removing rights 47
- Letter: Excess political science 38
- Ralph Hancock: 'Reason' is difficult to... 33
- Letter: Our French Revolution 32
- Drew Clark: Deeply felt religious... 28
- In our opinion: Suspended Alaskan oil... 26