What a disgrace for Obama to state that we never leave our soldiers behind. This same president apparently approved the "stand down" order in Benghazi, where true bravery was on display, and turned down the request for assistance when these men were pleading for help. Knowing there were men who would have jumped at the opportunity to go rescue their comrades, the cowardice of the leaders to order and approve the "stand down," is disgraceful. And yet Obama has a Rose Garden appearance for getting the release of someone who it appears was a deserter. This president has shown weakness in directing our military men and women.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Cogitating on...
- My view: Doing away with cursive is bad idea...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 62
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas... 28