What a disgrace for Obama to state that we never leave our soldiers behind. This same president apparently approved the "stand down" order in Benghazi, where true bravery was on display, and turned down the request for assistance when these men were pleading for help. Knowing there were men who would have jumped at the opportunity to go rescue their comrades, the cowardice of the leaders to order and approve the "stand down," is disgraceful. And yet Obama has a Rose Garden appearance for getting the release of someone who it appears was a deserter. This president has shown weakness in directing our military men and women.
Salt Lake City
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 108
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 50
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 44
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 41