What a disgrace for Obama to state that we never leave our soldiers behind. This same president apparently approved the "stand down" order in Benghazi, where true bravery was on display, and turned down the request for assistance when these men were pleading for help. Knowing there were men who would have jumped at the opportunity to go rescue their comrades, the cowardice of the leaders to order and approve the "stand down," is disgraceful. And yet Obama has a Rose Garden appearance for getting the release of someone who it appears was a deserter. This president has shown weakness in directing our military men and women.
Salt Lake City
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- About Utah: He never yelled, but he sure did...
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass
- In our opinion: NASA's New Horizons opens up...
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics would be...
- Drew Clark: Utah prison volunteers provide a...
- Letter: Erratic protests
- Letter: Lagoon animals
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 69
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass 24
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics... 24
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23