What a disgrace for Obama to state that we never leave our soldiers behind. This same president apparently approved the "stand down" order in Benghazi, where true bravery was on display, and turned down the request for assistance when these men were pleading for help. Knowing there were men who would have jumped at the opportunity to go rescue their comrades, the cowardice of the leaders to order and approve the "stand down," is disgraceful. And yet Obama has a Rose Garden appearance for getting the release of someone who it appears was a deserter. This president has shown weakness in directing our military men and women.
Salt Lake City
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 35
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 30
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 27
- My view: More whites should practice... 22
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 21
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice... 13