Several weeks ago, an article in the Deseret News told of two girls who had watched a program where they were told they must kill someone. This resulted in their stabbing to death another girl at a sleepover.
Do we really need physical evidence in the brain to know that thoughts do lead to actions? Our political leaders are so concerned about every facet of our food diets with no concern about our mental diets. The incidences of shocking, revolting physical and sexual abuse fill our daily news. The result: millions suffer lifetimes of trauma. Yet, our leaders (and too many of us) worry about trivial things while the innocent suffer. I would love to hear our president condemn the root causes of these crimes — evil thoughts.
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 33
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 29
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 28
- My view: More whites should practice... 23
- Letter: Acting presidential 23
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22