Laura Seitz, Deseret News
Joel and Alice Sherry of Sugar House went kayaking on the Great Salt Lake to take advantage of warm weather on Wednesday. Temperatures are expected to be in the 90s Thursday with a chance of a thunderstorm.
What You May Have Missed
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- Layton man attempts to duct tape, rape woman,...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- The truth about addiction
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 53
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 37
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 28
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- State says it will fund Planned... 14
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters... 13
- Precedents — and exceptions... 12
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 12