Mormon stake presidency dances in 'Happy' lip dub for youth conference
The Meridian Idaho North Stake presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints decided to reach out to local teens by producing a lip-dub version of Pharrell Williams' hit song "Happy" for their upcoming youth conference.
"We are a new stake presidency and thought this would be a fun way to connect with our youth," J. Thomas Ahlquist wrote in an email to the Deseret News.
"Youth conference was Saturday, and it was a success! They loved it."
The video was posted on June 7 and has more than 6,000 views.
"We are so blessed to have these men as our leaders," Sherlyn Pinon commented on the video. "They are willing to go to great lengths to connect with our youth. Thank you!"
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Pope Francis: The world's at war, but not a...
- Pope visits Auschwitz in silence, meets...
- Pope urges clergy to go into the world, tend...
- Bill would prevent LGBT discrimination at...
- Pioneer Day sunrise service: 'A legacy of faith'
- Days of '47 Parade: 'Pioneers: Inspiring...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail near...
- Is Bernie Sanders an atheist? 45
- Democrats and Republicans double-down... 34
- 'Duck Dynasty' star: Media,... 26
- 5 prayers to God that were just uttered... 22
- Defending the Faith: The 18th annual... 21
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 17
- The Clean Cut: New BYU football video... 15
- Great quote, Tim Kaine, but John Wesley... 12