Mormon stake presidency dances in 'Happy' lip dub for youth conference
The Meridian Idaho North Stake presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints decided to reach out to local teens by producing a lip-dub version of Pharrell Williams' hit song "Happy" for their upcoming youth conference.
"We are a new stake presidency and thought this would be a fun way to connect with our youth," J. Thomas Ahlquist wrote in an email to the Deseret News.
"Youth conference was Saturday, and it was a success! They loved it."
The video was posted on June 7 and has more than 6,000 views.
"We are so blessed to have these men as our leaders," Sherlyn Pinon commented on the video. "They are willing to go to great lengths to connect with our youth. Thank you!"
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- LDS First Presidency calls 8 new MTC presidents
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates divide...
- The Piano Guys perform 'Silent Night' at New...
- Lindsey Stirling, Alex Boye, others to...
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'...
- New Joseph Smith Papers volume provides...
- The effect of having a widow's mite of faith
- LDS World: Learning to recognize God's tender...
- Tebow’s recent breakup creates... 13
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- Wright Words: Why Thanksgiving is... 4
- A lesson a little girl learned while... 4
- LDS Church releases 'A Savior Is Born'... 4
- The effect of having a widow's mite of... 2
- Pope Francis brings peace message to... 1
- Book review: 'Understanding the... 1