Mormon stake presidency dances in 'Happy' lip dub for youth conference
The Meridian Idaho North Stake presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints decided to reach out to local teens by producing a lip-dub version of Pharrell Williams' hit song "Happy" for their upcoming youth conference.
"We are a new stake presidency and thought this would be a fun way to connect with our youth," J. Thomas Ahlquist wrote in an email to the Deseret News.
"Youth conference was Saturday, and it was a success! They loved it."
The video was posted on June 7 and has more than 6,000 views.
"We are so blessed to have these men as our leaders," Sherlyn Pinon commented on the video. "They are willing to go to great lengths to connect with our youth. Thank you!"
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks
- ValueSpeak: A tip of the hat to innocence
- LDS temple rises in Philadelphia
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 91
- LDS Church releases video about... 44
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 27
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 19
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 16
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 8
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 6