Mormon stake presidency dances in 'Happy' lip dub for youth conference
The Meridian Idaho North Stake presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints decided to reach out to local teens by producing a lip-dub version of Pharrell Williams' hit song "Happy" for their upcoming youth conference.
"We are a new stake presidency and thought this would be a fun way to connect with our youth," J. Thomas Ahlquist wrote in an email to the Deseret News.
"Youth conference was Saturday, and it was a success! They loved it."
The video was posted on June 7 and has more than 6,000 views.
"We are so blessed to have these men as our leaders," Sherlyn Pinon commented on the video. "They are willing to go to great lengths to connect with our youth. Thank you!"
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...
- Mormon Taylor Swift look-alike draws national...
- After 3rd round of Hollywood Week on...
- 'Rich and fascinating': New online database...
- LDS Church leaders speak at RootsTech Family...
- Music and the Spoken Word: Choosing to act
- Defending the Faith: Why the question... 35
- Obama at prayer breakfast: 'Jesus is a... 25
- Obama's take on 3 key debates about... 13
- Bernie Sanders disappoints some... 12
- 'A unique insight': Jermaine Sullivan... 7
- New Harmony: Reading the pope's words... 6
- Maintaining faith during LDS Church... 5
- Panthers or Broncos? God does not care 5