The Clean Cut: One dad uses Google in a way his daughter will always remember
Many use Google every day, but probably not how one dad, Daniel Lee, does.
Starting with the birth of his first child, a baby girl named Sophie, he began to record her life through email entries, photos and videos with the idea that one day he will show them all to her.
This video was released by Google Chrome in May 2011 and has more than 10 million views.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 3 Utah mothers to compete in U.S. Olympic...
- Stress, chocolate and loneliness: How...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: The romance of restraint
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow sliding...
- The Clean Cut: Video of mom-and-baby workout...
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved ones...
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on Valentine's Day
- Free marriage check-up clinic offered at...
- If Splenda gives Swiss rats cancer,... 6
- Valentine's Day is the day to see loved... 2
- Erin Stewart: To my husband on... 1
- Sherry Young: Can we go from snow... 1
- The heart of the matter: What your... 0
- Motherhood Matters: How to manage... 0
- The Clean Cut: New trailer for... 0
- UTubers: Devin Graham re-creates... 0