The Clean Cut: One dad uses Google in a way his daughter will always remember
Many use Google every day, but probably not how one dad, Daniel Lee, does.
Starting with the birth of his first child, a baby girl named Sophie, he began to record her life through email entries, photos and videos with the idea that one day he will show them all to her.
This video was released by Google Chrome in May 2011 and has more than 10 million views.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Sutton Foster promises 'an intimate look at...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- No, you shouldn't feel bad about taking a nap
- Face time vs. screen time: The technological...
- Road Home to use Midvale shelter one more...
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its parks
- It's about time the government... 12
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Social problems... 7
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 7
- Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile'... 7
- Erin Stewart: Parents: Stop pushing... 6
- In the Whirled: World peace and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy... 5
- Parenting advice that changed my life 4