The Clean Cut: One dad uses Google in a way his daughter will always remember
Many use Google every day, but probably not how one dad, Daniel Lee, does.
Starting with the birth of his first child, a baby girl named Sophie, he began to record her life through email entries, photos and videos with the idea that one day he will show them all to her.
This video was released by Google Chrome in May 2011 and has more than 10 million views.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your kids to...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 keys to a great family...
- Is this TV show a 'game changer for people...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 21
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 6
- Wright Words: What I learned from Machu... 4
- After 8 years with no 'true increase'... 3
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- The Clean Cut: 91-year-old widow... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 1