The Clean Cut: One dad uses Google in a way his daughter will always remember
Many use Google every day, but probably not how one dad, Daniel Lee, does.
Starting with the birth of his first child, a baby girl named Sophie, he began to record her life through email entries, photos and videos with the idea that one day he will show them all to her.
This video was released by Google Chrome in May 2011 and has more than 10 million views.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- The 20 best family-friendly movies of 2014
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- 5 things that are changed (or added) in...
- Did Disney succeed in creating a...
- From Vocal Point to Alex Boye: Top 10 'Clean...
- Arianne Brown: Threatening your young athlete...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man... 8
- 4 in 10 new marriages are multiracial... 6
- Did Disney succeed in creating a... 4
- Arianne Brown: Threatening your young... 3
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral? 3
- What Americans think about marriage,... 2
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five... 2
- Education reform efforts need to focus... 1