The Clean Cut: One dad uses Google in a way his daughter will always remember
Many use Google every day, but probably not how one dad, Daniel Lee, does.
Starting with the birth of his first child, a baby girl named Sophie, he began to record her life through email entries, photos and videos with the idea that one day he will show them all to her.
This video was released by Google Chrome in May 2011 and has more than 10 million views.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Motherhood Matters: 4 ways to help your...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- The Clean Cut: Musician's movie theater...
- From Russia with love: Italian swimmer...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 110
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- Erin Stewart: Put down the phone and drive 2
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family... 2
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team... 2
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Passing the torch 1