The Clean Cut: One dad uses Google in a way his daughter will always remember
Many use Google every day, but probably not how one dad, Daniel Lee, does.
Starting with the birth of his first child, a baby girl named Sophie, he began to record her life through email entries, photos and videos with the idea that one day he will show them all to her.
This video was released by Google Chrome in May 2011 and has more than 10 million views.
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is better...
- 6-year-old 'Rapunzel' donates hair to...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- The Clean Cut: This ATM gives people much...
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old drumming prodigy...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 19
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 14
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Many adults delay parenthood for these... 5
- Bills aim to bring marriage, family law... 4