We are right in the middle of the 2014 NBA Finals and there are fantastic players carrying their respective teams to success including the likes of LeBron James and Tim Duncan. These are the kind of players that the Utah Jazz have a hard time competing with at this time and hope to have on the roster in the near future.
That hasn't always been the case though. The Jazz have had some amazing players on their roster since they arrived in Utah and throughout franchise history.
Even with all the all-stars and hall of famers who have donned a Jazz jersey throughout their illustrious history there are some who have elevated themselves to even greater heights as team players. Guys who would do whatever it took to win both on and off the floor. Players who played the role assigned to them with near perfection for the good of the team.
This is a look at the all-time team for the Jazz since they arrived in Utah. The all-time Utah Jazz team consists of 12 players and is built like you would a regular NBA roster. There is an equal balance of guards and forwards along with a couple of centers with only the best of the best in Jazz history make the team.
Note: only what each player did on the floor with the jazz was taken into consideration since it is the Ultimate Utah Jazz team.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 55
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 54
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48