We are right in the middle of the 2014 NBA Finals and there are fantastic players carrying their respective teams to success including the likes of LeBron James and Tim Duncan. These are the kind of players that the Utah Jazz have a hard time competing with at this time and hope to have on the roster in the near future.
That hasn't always been the case though. The Jazz have had some amazing players on their roster since they arrived in Utah and throughout franchise history.
Even with all the all-stars and hall of famers who have donned a Jazz jersey throughout their illustrious history there are some who have elevated themselves to even greater heights as team players. Guys who would do whatever it took to win both on and off the floor. Players who played the role assigned to them with near perfection for the good of the team.
This is a look at the all-time team for the Jazz since they arrived in Utah. The all-time Utah Jazz team consists of 12 players and is built like you would a regular NBA roster. There is an equal balance of guards and forwards along with a couple of centers with only the best of the best in Jazz history make the team.
Note: only what each player did on the floor with the jazz was taken into consideration since it is the Ultimate Utah Jazz team.
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- Amy Donaldson: South Jordan mom eyes Boston...
- Brad Rock: Silence is the wrong approach for...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Bingham nearly topples undefeated Florida...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Dick Harmon: BYU starters lose 3-point range...
- Meet the 21 Utah ties on the NFL playoff rosters
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 75
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 63
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being... 45
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football... 41
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act... 38
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU starters lose 3-point... 15
- Pangos, Wiltjer lead Gonzaga to victory... 13