In hearing President Obama delivering D-Day comments, I was flooded with these thoughts:
I long for a president who understands the need for a strong military and acts accordingly
I long for a president who honors his oath of office and would uphold (and live by) the constitution.
I long for a president who would strive to create opportunities for U.S. citizens, and not have created a system that encourages dependency.
I long for a president who would make us feel proud.
I long for a president who loves this country.
Linda D. Wagstaff
Salt Lake City
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Can Hollywood keep the faith in faith-based...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 99
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 49
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Breeding hate 44
- Letter: Policy disagreement 42
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 38