In hearing President Obama delivering D-Day comments, I was flooded with these thoughts:
I long for a president who understands the need for a strong military and acts accordingly
I long for a president who honors his oath of office and would uphold (and live by) the constitution.
I long for a president who would strive to create opportunities for U.S. citizens, and not have created a system that encourages dependency.
I long for a president who would make us feel proud.
I long for a president who loves this country.
Linda D. Wagstaff
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- Letter: A worldwide message
- John Florez: Education is 'app' to change...
- In our opinion: Becky Lockhart's tributes are...
- Letter: No end in sight
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the Union...
- A. Scott Anderson: Taking Utah into Top 10...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Obama's broadband... 36
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 33
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Letter: Not so lazy 31