In hearing President Obama delivering D-Day comments, I was flooded with these thoughts:
I long for a president who understands the need for a strong military and acts accordingly
I long for a president who honors his oath of office and would uphold (and live by) the constitution.
I long for a president who would strive to create opportunities for U.S. citizens, and not have created a system that encourages dependency.
I long for a president who would make us feel proud.
I long for a president who loves this country.
Linda D. Wagstaff
Salt Lake City
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified rhetoric
- Letter: We can do better
- John Florez: Teach our children the love of...
- David Butterfield: Utah boxing legends...
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800...
- My view: Problems with Rep. Mike Noel’s...
- In our opinion: Navajo Nation looks to combat...
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling amid...
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 57
- Letter: Fair living wage 33
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 29
- In our opinion: Time to separate food... 25
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 25
- Letter: Pledge for respect 24
- Letter: We can do better 22