In hearing President Obama delivering D-Day comments, I was flooded with these thoughts:
I long for a president who understands the need for a strong military and acts accordingly
I long for a president who honors his oath of office and would uphold (and live by) the constitution.
I long for a president who would strive to create opportunities for U.S. citizens, and not have created a system that encourages dependency.
I long for a president who would make us feel proud.
I long for a president who loves this country.
Linda D. Wagstaff
Salt Lake City
- Letter: Shredded Constitution
- My view: Poor federal stewardship threatens...
- About Utah: They got exactly what they wished...
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school funds...
- Letter: Messy tax code
- My view: TPA trade agreement counts as...
- My view: $1.2 billion for nutrient removal is...
- In our opinion: Don't let 50-year-old Land...
- Letter: Shredded Constitution 84
- Letter: Sovereign flag 46
- In our opinion: After court's marriage... 42
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 27
- Sistas in Zion: Reaction to racial... 18
- In our opinion: APUSH in the wrong... 18
- Letter: Nationwide health care 17
- My view: Why America exists: A Fourth... 15