In hearing President Obama delivering D-Day comments, I was flooded with these thoughts:
I long for a president who understands the need for a strong military and acts accordingly
I long for a president who honors his oath of office and would uphold (and live by) the constitution.
I long for a president who would strive to create opportunities for U.S. citizens, and not have created a system that encourages dependency.
I long for a president who would make us feel proud.
I long for a president who loves this country.
Linda D. Wagstaff
Salt Lake City
- Letter: Act with love, not fear
- In our opinion: Utah is abundantly richer for...
- Derek B. Miller: Stop playing politics with...
- Michael Gerson: The Trump effect on the GOP...
- My view: Bring back the blacksmith: A case...
- Doug Robinson: The Iron Lady of Utah
- Letter: Board member resignation
- Letter: The truly needy