I agree completely with Don Olson's letter to the editor of a couple weeks ago (“Political Reporting,” May 25). Some of the TV stations carry more actual political news than do others, but most have the same news from national media sources so we hear and see the same things on several stations. A special time in the news would be helpful in our busy world to see important messages vital to the upcoming elections in November.
- John Hoffmire: Unknowingly raising another...
- Letter: Moral decline
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move forward...
- In our opinion: Revisiting racial imbalance...
- About Utah: High time for a peaceful revival
- In our opinion: Some universities targeting...
- On Second Thought
- In our opinion: Utah should change law... 80
- Letter: Moral decline 72
- Letter: Climate denial 62
- In our opinion: Some universities... 45
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 43
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 39
- My view: Government broadband spells... 28