I agree completely with Don Olson's letter to the editor of a couple weeks ago (“Political Reporting,” May 25). Some of the TV stations carry more actual political news than do others, but most have the same news from national media sources so we hear and see the same things on several stations. A special time in the news would be helpful in our busy world to see important messages vital to the upcoming elections in November.
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- In our opinion: Liberal arts vs STEM...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Long-term...
- Drew Clark: After 50 years, Moore's Law...
- In our opinion: Fabricated Rolling Stone...
- My view: History reveals some correct beliefs...
- Letter: Next president?
- Letter: Costly benefits
- Ralph Hancock: Religious freedom and... 75
- Letter: Wrong wage approach 47
- Letter: No more hungry kids 41
- Kathleen Parker: Hillary Clinton's... 40
- Greg Bell: The problem of being a... 40
- Utah's 'grand bargain' stands in sharp... 34
- Letter: Unemployment compensation 33
- Letter: Intimate caucus system 27