Sam Penrod, Deseret News
VERNAL — All roads on the Vernal Ranger District of the Ashley National Forest have now opened.
The White Cloud Loop Road (Forest Service Road 020) and the Road to Hacking Lake (Forest Service Road 043) are open for public access.
While all designated routes in the district are open for use, many may still be too wet and soft to travel. Visitors are encouraged to exercise caution.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 21
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11