Sam Penrod, Deseret News
VERNAL — All roads on the Vernal Ranger District of the Ashley National Forest have now opened.
The White Cloud Loop Road (Forest Service Road 020) and the Road to Hacking Lake (Forest Service Road 043) are open for public access.
While all designated routes in the district are open for use, many may still be too wet and soft to travel. Visitors are encouraged to exercise caution.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9