Sam Penrod, Deseret News
VERNAL — All roads on the Vernal Ranger District of the Ashley National Forest have now opened.
The White Cloud Loop Road (Forest Service Road 020) and the Road to Hacking Lake (Forest Service Road 043) are open for public access.
While all designated routes in the district are open for use, many may still be too wet and soft to travel. Visitors are encouraged to exercise caution.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 25
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22