Sam Penrod, Deseret News
VERNAL — All roads on the Vernal Ranger District of the Ashley National Forest have now opened.
The White Cloud Loop Road (Forest Service Road 020) and the Road to Hacking Lake (Forest Service Road 043) are open for public access.
While all designated routes in the district are open for use, many may still be too wet and soft to travel. Visitors are encouraged to exercise caution.
- Young Magna girl struggles to find her voice
- Two more charged in fatal 'robbery gone bad'
- State administrative services department boss...
- Utahns compete, succeed on 'American Ninja...
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- Photo gallery: Demonstration shows a parked...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 28
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 19