Sam Penrod, Deseret News
VERNAL — All roads on the Vernal Ranger District of the Ashley National Forest have now opened.
The White Cloud Loop Road (Forest Service Road 020) and the Road to Hacking Lake (Forest Service Road 043) are open for public access.
While all designated routes in the district are open for use, many may still be too wet and soft to travel. Visitors are encouraged to exercise caution.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12