Maybe there’s a way, however small, to turn the flood of immigrants to conservative America’s advantage. They are fleeing oppressive governments. I’ll bet they know little about the freedom guaranteed in our Constitution of the United States. I think if they could read it and understand it, they will become a powerful force for preserving it.
Copies of the Constitution, printed in Spanish, need to be distributed to them. Also, there should be Spanish translations of the Founding Fathers writings. We need to produce more Spanish videos and TV documentaries highlighting the benefits this great document and the traditional American work ethic. I believe the Constitution of the United States should be shared with all nations in their native tongues.
These new immigrants, who know what tyranny is, will embrace these brilliant constitutional laws and fight for them.
- Dan Liljenquist: The economic impact of...
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- In our opinion: Paul Ryan's promising...
- Perceptions of Obama and his policies at home...
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the...
- In our opinion: Federal contracting executive...
- My view: Utah's Constitution requires state...
- Involve Utahns in national monument designations
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 115
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 50
- Capitalism and the common good:... 41
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 39
- In our opinion: Timing is right for the... 39
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36