Maybe there’s a way, however small, to turn the flood of immigrants to conservative America’s advantage. They are fleeing oppressive governments. I’ll bet they know little about the freedom guaranteed in our Constitution of the United States. I think if they could read it and understand it, they will become a powerful force for preserving it.
Copies of the Constitution, printed in Spanish, need to be distributed to them. Also, there should be Spanish translations of the Founding Fathers writings. We need to produce more Spanish videos and TV documentaries highlighting the benefits this great document and the traditional American work ethic. I believe the Constitution of the United States should be shared with all nations in their native tongues.
These new immigrants, who know what tyranny is, will embrace these brilliant constitutional laws and fight for them.
- Doug Robinson: Making sense of retired...
- Who said it: Reagan or Clinton?
- Jay Evensen: Forest Service photo rules are...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Letter: Sluggish global warming
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: For my grandpa
- Letter: Campaign disservice
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 107
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 67
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 47
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 40
- Letter: Sluggish global warming 32
- Robert Bennett: Make climate... 30
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code 30