2014 NBA draft tracker: Jazz bring in some of the best college big men for workouts
J Pat Carter, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Saturday is a big day for the Utah Jazz organization. Not only is it the day where the team introduced the man who will lead them for forseeable future in new head coach Quin Snyder, but it is also a day where they finally have some big name, high-level talent in to work out in advance of the upcoming NBA draft.
Among the group of nine players in town for pre-draft evaluations there are three players who will most likely hear their name called in the first round, including Jerami Grant, Adreian Payne and Aaron Gordon.
(All heights and weights come from ESPN.com)
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 29
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19