2014 NBA draft tracker: Jazz bring in some of the best college big men for workouts
J Pat Carter, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Saturday is a big day for the Utah Jazz organization. Not only is it the day where the team introduced the man who will lead them for forseeable future in new head coach Quin Snyder, but it is also a day where they finally have some big name, high-level talent in to work out in advance of the upcoming NBA draft.
Among the group of nine players in town for pre-draft evaluations there are three players who will most likely hear their name called in the first round, including Jerami Grant, Adreian Payne and Aaron Gordon.
(All heights and weights come from ESPN.com)
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utes have a lot of depth on the... 18
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 18