2014 NBA draft tracker: Jazz bring in some of the best college big men for workouts
J Pat Carter, ASSOCIATED PRESS
Saturday is a big day for the Utah Jazz organization. Not only is it the day where the team introduced the man who will lead them for forseeable future in new head coach Quin Snyder, but it is also a day where they finally have some big name, high-level talent in to work out in advance of the upcoming NBA draft.
Among the group of nine players in town for pre-draft evaluations there are three players who will most likely hear their name called in the first round, including Jerami Grant, Adreian Payne and Aaron Gordon.
(All heights and weights come from ESPN.com)
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- BYU falls to Memphis 55-48 in double overtime...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Cougars gain a lot over Final Four weekend...
- Utes capped comeback season with lopsided Las...
- BYU falls to Memphis 55-48 in double... 78
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 36
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 35
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars... 26