I would like to thank all those involved for hosting our high school exchange students. Our students will never forget their American families and friends who graciously opened their hearts and homes to them. Thanks to their generosity, these students have had an unforgettable year in our community. They were given the opportunity to explore the world and immerse themselves in our culture.
I would also like to thank the teachers and staff for welcoming four of our students into their schools and providing them with the support needed to thrive, both academically and socially.
- NYT Opinion: Embracing evangelical...
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- George F. Will: GOP minds are at sea —...
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding Melania...
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the heavy...
- In our opinion: An unsatisfying resolution to...
- Letter: Lead on Social Security
- Letter: Delegates are dividing
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 40
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Letter: Delegates are dividing 23
- Letter: Let feds take over 23
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- Letter: Lead on Social Security 20
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the... 18