I would like to thank all those involved for hosting our high school exchange students. Our students will never forget their American families and friends who graciously opened their hearts and homes to them. Thanks to their generosity, these students have had an unforgettable year in our community. They were given the opportunity to explore the world and immerse themselves in our culture.
I would also like to thank the teachers and staff for welcoming four of our students into their schools and providing them with the support needed to thrive, both academically and socially.
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme Court...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: How Alex Boye's...
- In our opinion: Repairing Salt Lake City streets
- Arthur Cyr: North Korea’s leaders...
- George F. Will: Britain at the crossroads
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal to...
- My view: The one thing that could solve...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 51
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- My view: Character still matters in... 25
- Letter: Obama visits Hiroshima 21
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 20
- Mia Love: America's soldiers are... 19
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal... 17
- In our opinion: Remembering Hiroshima... 16