I would like to thank all those involved for hosting our high school exchange students. Our students will never forget their American families and friends who graciously opened their hearts and homes to them. Thanks to their generosity, these students have had an unforgettable year in our community. They were given the opportunity to explore the world and immerse themselves in our culture.
I would also like to thank the teachers and staff for welcoming four of our students into their schools and providing them with the support needed to thrive, both academically and socially.
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap? Colleges...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- On second thought
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 48
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Jay Evensen: Utahns support Common... 31
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 28
- Americans are changing their tune on... 27