My appreciation to W. Brett Branham for his excellent article (“Parental pains, birth defects and abortion,” June 4).
I have family members, including some of my own children, who suffer varying degrees of neurological conditions. Is it challenging? Yes. Are their lives full of meaning and purpose? Absolutely. Life is beautiful and it is a gift. My heart, love, prayers and admiration go to those who are raising, loving and nurturing these precious souls.
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 58
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 30
- My view: What message does Melania's... 25