My appreciation to W. Brett Branham for his excellent article (“Parental pains, birth defects and abortion,” June 4).
I have family members, including some of my own children, who suffer varying degrees of neurological conditions. Is it challenging? Yes. Are their lives full of meaning and purpose? Absolutely. Life is beautiful and it is a gift. My heart, love, prayers and admiration go to those who are raising, loving and nurturing these precious souls.
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- Letter: Pay for your share
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- Kent Jones: Anticipating the forthcoming...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 71
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 27
- George F. Will: America’s welfare... 22