My appreciation to W. Brett Branham for his excellent article (“Parental pains, birth defects and abortion,” June 4).
I have family members, including some of my own children, who suffer varying degrees of neurological conditions. Is it challenging? Yes. Are their lives full of meaning and purpose? Absolutely. Life is beautiful and it is a gift. My heart, love, prayers and admiration go to those who are raising, loving and nurturing these precious souls.
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Michael Gerson: No time to lead from behind
- Jay Evensen: Marijuana acceptance will lead...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 48
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37