My appreciation to W. Brett Branham for his excellent article (“Parental pains, birth defects and abortion,” June 4).
I have family members, including some of my own children, who suffer varying degrees of neurological conditions. Is it challenging? Yes. Are their lives full of meaning and purpose? Absolutely. Life is beautiful and it is a gift. My heart, love, prayers and admiration go to those who are raising, loving and nurturing these precious souls.
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 31