My appreciation to W. Brett Branham for his excellent article (“Parental pains, birth defects and abortion,” June 4).
I have family members, including some of my own children, who suffer varying degrees of neurological conditions. Is it challenging? Yes. Are their lives full of meaning and purpose? Absolutely. Life is beautiful and it is a gift. My heart, love, prayers and admiration go to those who are raising, loving and nurturing these precious souls.
- 10 things you never knew about the FBI
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook for...
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Robert Bennett: Hamas and its financial...
- Letter: Policy disagreement
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Re-enactment...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 110
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 72
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 61
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 52
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 46
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 46
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 33