James Bridges, Twentieth Century Fox
Information for parents about the film "The Fault in Our Stars":
Nudity/Sensuality: A male character gropes a woman’s breast. A woman runs into her daughter’s room in a towel. Two teenagers are kissing in bed and then take their shirts off, and the girl takes off her bra. The two are later shown asleep together naked but covered by sheets.
Language/Drinking/Smoking: There is some swearing, including one use of the F-word. Two teenagers drink champagne. Another character is portrayed as having a drinking problem. A teenager "smokes" unlit cigarettes.
Violence/Gore: Eggs are thrown at the car of a girl who has broken up with a friend of the main characters. A person is almost hit. There are some medical emergencies; one character throws up at a gas station because he has an abdominal infection.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com.
- 'The Voice' returns Monday with Pharrell,...
- Photos: Fall colors over Guardsman Pass
- Photos: Elton John brings 'All The Hits' to Utah
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video sentenced
- Actress detained by police refuses to apologize
- The latest ‘Godzilla’ reboot...
- ‘Big Bang Theory,’...
- Summer movie season wasn't so bad for 'the...
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- Iranian youth behind 'Happy' video... 4
- Millennials read more books than their... 3
- The complicated relationship between... 3
- Two big reasons to buy comic books for... 2
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream... 2
- Actress detained by police refuses to... 1
- Erin Stewart: How to survive your... 1