Former Cougar QB John Beck shows off his hidden talent: The Dougie
John Beck isn't your typical Mormon.
Sure, the 32-year-old has three kids (which means there's a high probability a minivan is in his garage) and he's a BYU graduate.
But what sets him apart is his ability to sling the football and being able to make a pro career out of it.
That, and his Dougie skills.
A YouTube video from the BC Lions that surfaced online Wednesday shows the former BYU quarterback displaying his dance moves in a team meeting.
Beck signed with the CFL team in March, and the Lions are days into training camp for a 2014 season that may be delayed by a work stoppage. He spent six years in the NFL before trying to resurrect his career with BC, where he is fighting for a backup spot behind starter Travis Lulay.
No matter how things shake out on the field, Beck has shown his teammates he has what it takes to do the hip-hop dance move, The Dougie.
Which begs the question, who has the better dance moves: Beck or BYU Olympic luger Kate Hansen?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very little
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45