Former Cougar QB John Beck shows off his hidden talent: The Dougie
John Beck isn't your typical Mormon.
Sure, the 32-year-old has three kids (which means there's a high probability a minivan is in his garage) and he's a BYU graduate.
But what sets him apart is his ability to sling the football and being able to make a pro career out of it.
That, and his Dougie skills.
A YouTube video from the BC Lions that surfaced online Wednesday shows the former BYU quarterback displaying his dance moves in a team meeting.
Beck signed with the CFL team in March, and the Lions are days into training camp for a 2014 season that may be delayed by a work stoppage. He spent six years in the NFL before trying to resurrect his career with BC, where he is fighting for a backup spot behind starter Travis Lulay.
No matter how things shake out on the field, Beck has shown his teammates he has what it takes to do the hip-hop dance move, The Dougie.
Which begs the question, who has the better dance moves: Beck or BYU Olympic luger Kate Hansen?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Morning links: Former BYU player Paul Lasike...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Dick Harmon: As camps open, Utes, Cougs and...
- Back from injury, BYU QB Taysom Hill wants...
- Utes football fan raising money to put 'Utah'...
- Dante Exum returning to Utah after injuring...
- High school football: Alta Hawks 2015 preview
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 30
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 24
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 17
- Dick Harmon: As camps open, Utes, Cougs... 17
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other... 16