Former Cougar QB John Beck shows off his hidden talent: The Dougie
John Beck isn't your typical Mormon.
Sure, the 32-year-old has three kids (which means there's a high probability a minivan is in his garage) and he's a BYU graduate.
But what sets him apart is his ability to sling the football and being able to make a pro career out of it.
That, and his Dougie skills.
A YouTube video from the BC Lions that surfaced online Wednesday shows the former BYU quarterback displaying his dance moves in a team meeting.
Beck signed with the CFL team in March, and the Lions are days into training camp for a 2014 season that may be delayed by a work stoppage. He spent six years in the NFL before trying to resurrect his career with BC, where he is fighting for a backup spot behind starter Travis Lulay.
No matter how things shake out on the field, Beck has shown his teammates he has what it takes to do the hip-hop dance move, The Dougie.
Which begs the question, who has the better dance moves: Beck or BYU Olympic luger Kate Hansen?
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33