Former Cougar QB John Beck shows off his hidden talent: The Dougie
John Beck isn't your typical Mormon.
Sure, the 32-year-old has three kids (which means there's a high probability a minivan is in his garage) and he's a BYU graduate.
But what sets him apart is his ability to sling the football and being able to make a pro career out of it.
That, and his Dougie skills.
A YouTube video from the BC Lions that surfaced online Wednesday shows the former BYU quarterback displaying his dance moves in a team meeting.
Beck signed with the CFL team in March, and the Lions are days into training camp for a 2014 season that may be delayed by a work stoppage. He spent six years in the NFL before trying to resurrect his career with BC, where he is fighting for a backup spot behind starter Travis Lulay.
No matter how things shake out on the field, Beck has shown his teammates he has what it takes to do the hip-hop dance move, The Dougie.
Which begs the question, who has the better dance moves: Beck or BYU Olympic luger Kate Hansen?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- BYU volleyball: Cougars upset No. 1 Hawai'i...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- What are the chances? Breaking down NBA...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16