Former Cougar QB John Beck shows off his hidden talent: The Dougie
John Beck isn't your typical Mormon.
Sure, the 32-year-old has three kids (which means there's a high probability a minivan is in his garage) and he's a BYU graduate.
But what sets him apart is his ability to sling the football and being able to make a pro career out of it.
That, and his Dougie skills.
A YouTube video from the BC Lions that surfaced online Wednesday shows the former BYU quarterback displaying his dance moves in a team meeting.
Beck signed with the CFL team in March, and the Lions are days into training camp for a 2014 season that may be delayed by a work stoppage. He spent six years in the NFL before trying to resurrect his career with BC, where he is fighting for a backup spot behind starter Travis Lulay.
No matter how things shake out on the field, Beck has shown his teammates he has what it takes to do the hip-hop dance move, The Dougie.
Which begs the question, who has the better dance moves: Beck or BYU Olympic luger Kate Hansen?
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Brad Rock: Utah Jazz still don't have the...
- Ranking the best point guards in the NBA...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 289
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 79
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 53
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 40
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37