Laura Seitz, Deseret News
PROVO — The Provo Farmers Market begins this weekend. The market starts Saturday at Pioneer Park, 500 West and 100 South.
The market hours will be 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Beginning Sept. 6, hours will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
What You May Have Missed
- After more than 6 years, 3 families yearn for...
- Strong winds cause damage, possibly fatal...
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Millcreek man faces child abuse homicide...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch headed to Israel to meet...
- About Utah: Want a ride to the past? Matt...
- New strategies eliminate long waitlist for...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51
- Council approves policy banning dating... 26
- GOP primary in governor's race now... 24
- Utah council wants governor, A.G. probe... 18
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries 13
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 12
- Chaffetz attorney calls FEC complaint... 11
- Brewvies wants judge to stop DABC from... 10