Laura Seitz, Deseret News
PROVO — The Provo Farmers Market begins this weekend. The market starts Saturday at Pioneer Park, 500 West and 100 South.
The market hours will be 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Beginning Sept. 6, hours will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
What You May Have Missed
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Romney decision not to run again disappoints...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- State School Board explores budget cuts as...
- 7 unique adventure dates for two, on the cheap
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 204
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over... 150
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 39
- Romney decision not to run again... 38
- LDS statement could move Utah... 31
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Utah residents rank air pollution as... 21