Laura Seitz, Deseret News
PROVO — The Provo Farmers Market begins this weekend. The market starts Saturday at Pioneer Park, 500 West and 100 South.
The market hours will be 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Beginning Sept. 6, hours will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
What You May Have Missed
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Utah Fraternal Order of Police endorses Gov....
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama administration...
- Syracuse DUI driver sentenced to year in jail...
- Energy summit details massive project planned...
- Photos: Students get a jump on the Memorial...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 106
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 14
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9