SOUTH OGDEN — A weekend accident that killed a South Ogden man has now claimed his wife.
Vivian Sylvester, 92, was critically injured as a passenger in a Saturn that crashed into a vehicle making a turn at the intersection of U.S. 89 and Harrison Boulevard on Sunday afternoon. She died Tuesday morning.
Her husband, Russell Sylvester, 93, was driving the car and died at the scene of the accident.
The driver and passenger of the other vehicle, Kenneth Hahn, 54, and Melanie Hahn, 52, were taken to local hospitals with injuries that were not considered to be life-threatening.
Police were investigating Tuesday whether Sylvester ran a red light, crashing into the Hahns' vehicle.
— Whitney Evans
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Teen who spends his nights taking care of his...
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's...
- Police: Woman found near Goshen died of...
- Man dies after allegedly ignoring police and...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 85
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 32
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9