SOUTH OGDEN — A weekend accident that killed a South Ogden man has now claimed his wife.
Vivian Sylvester, 92, was critically injured as a passenger in a Saturn that crashed into a vehicle making a turn at the intersection of U.S. 89 and Harrison Boulevard on Sunday afternoon. She died Tuesday morning.
Her husband, Russell Sylvester, 93, was driving the car and died at the scene of the accident.
The driver and passenger of the other vehicle, Kenneth Hahn, 54, and Melanie Hahn, 52, were taken to local hospitals with injuries that were not considered to be life-threatening.
Police were investigating Tuesday whether Sylvester ran a red light, crashing into the Hahns' vehicle.
— Whitney Evans
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Lunch manager on leave after diabetic student...
- Tips lead police to arrest of public enemy No. 1
- Fallen hiker had passion for the outdoors,...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- Provo company creates program that filters...
- West Jordan, Murray residents search for...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 56
- Vernal man claims police arrested him... 37
- Utah argues for more time to file... 33
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 27
- State asks for more time to file appeal... 24
- End of an era: Huntsville bookshop... 22
- Poll: Majority of Utahns in favor of... 22
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an... 22