SOUTH OGDEN — A weekend accident that killed a South Ogden man has now claimed his wife.
Vivian Sylvester, 92, was critically injured as a passenger in a Saturn that crashed into a vehicle making a turn at the intersection of U.S. 89 and Harrison Boulevard on Sunday afternoon. She died Tuesday morning.
Her husband, Russell Sylvester, 93, was driving the car and died at the scene of the accident.
The driver and passenger of the other vehicle, Kenneth Hahn, 54, and Melanie Hahn, 52, were taken to local hospitals with injuries that were not considered to be life-threatening.
Police were investigating Tuesday whether Sylvester ran a red light, crashing into the Hahns' vehicle.
— Whitney Evans
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Women innovators leading by example
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Report highlights earth-shattering increases...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 33
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 13
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 11
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9