SOUTH OGDEN — A weekend accident that killed a South Ogden man has now claimed his wife.
Vivian Sylvester, 92, was critically injured as a passenger in a Saturn that crashed into a vehicle making a turn at the intersection of U.S. 89 and Harrison Boulevard on Sunday afternoon. She died Tuesday morning.
Her husband, Russell Sylvester, 93, was driving the car and died at the scene of the accident.
The driver and passenger of the other vehicle, Kenneth Hahn, 54, and Melanie Hahn, 52, were taken to local hospitals with injuries that were not considered to be life-threatening.
Police were investigating Tuesday whether Sylvester ran a red light, crashing into the Hahns' vehicle.
— Whitney Evans
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21