MORGAN — A 17-year-old boy was killed in a rollover accident Tuesday morning.
Austin Larsen, of Farmington, was heading east on I-84 near Morgan just before 7 a.m. when his Ford Ranger went off the road to the right and overcorrected back to the left, the Utah Highway Patrol reported.
The Ford Ranger crossed all lanes of traffic and went into the median, where it rolled over a wire barrier and came to a stop in the westbound lanes, according to the UHP. Larsen was killed when he was ejected from the vehicle.
Investigators said it appears the young driver, who was not wearing a seat belt, may have fallen asleep at the wheel.
— McKenzie Romero
- BYU student health plan exemption expires
- Woman accused of stabbing girlfriend 46 times...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- $1M in heroin found in 'complex' hidden...
- 'One drink, one time': New research shows...
- FBI investigating fatal crash on Ute reservation
- SAGE scores, 2015: Top Utah schools in...
- Police say unlicensed massage therapist...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 49
- Popular Provo teacher imprisoned for... 44
- Family of man killed by Spanish Fork... 33
- Does coal have a future in Utah? Should... 27
- Students see 'great growth' in second... 17
- About Utah: He walked around the lake... 15
- Bishop, Chaffetz say EPA knew spill... 15
- New law helps Utah avoid marriage... 15