MORGAN — A 17-year-old boy was killed in a rollover accident Tuesday morning.
Austin Larsen, of Farmington, was heading east on I-84 near Morgan just before 7 a.m. when his Ford Ranger went off the road to the right and overcorrected back to the left, the Utah Highway Patrol reported.
The Ford Ranger crossed all lanes of traffic and went into the median, where it rolled over a wire barrier and came to a stop in the westbound lanes, according to the UHP. Larsen was killed when he was ejected from the vehicle.
Investigators said it appears the young driver, who was not wearing a seat belt, may have fallen asleep at the wheel.
— McKenzie Romero
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 15