MORGAN — A 17-year-old boy was killed in a rollover accident Tuesday morning.
Austin Larsen, of Farmington, was heading east on I-84 near Morgan just before 7 a.m. when his Ford Ranger went off the road to the right and overcorrected back to the left, the Utah Highway Patrol reported.
The Ford Ranger crossed all lanes of traffic and went into the median, where it rolled over a wire barrier and came to a stop in the westbound lanes, according to the UHP. Larsen was killed when he was ejected from the vehicle.
Investigators said it appears the young driver, who was not wearing a seat belt, may have fallen asleep at the wheel.
— McKenzie Romero
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8