MORGAN — A 17-year-old boy was killed in a rollover accident Tuesday morning.
Austin Larsen, of Farmington, was heading east on I-84 near Morgan just before 7 a.m. when his Ford Ranger went off the road to the right and overcorrected back to the left, the Utah Highway Patrol reported.
The Ford Ranger crossed all lanes of traffic and went into the median, where it rolled over a wire barrier and came to a stop in the westbound lanes, according to the UHP. Larsen was killed when he was ejected from the vehicle.
Investigators said it appears the young driver, who was not wearing a seat belt, may have fallen asleep at the wheel.
— McKenzie Romero
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Teen who spends his nights taking care of his...
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle...
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 96
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 32
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9