Sister of deceased 'Bachelorette' contestant, BYU grad Eric Hill says he lives on through show
Go with Eric, The Global Odyssey Facebook page
Eric Hill, a BYU graduate and recent "Bachelorette" contestant, died last month, on Easter Sunday, after sustaining injuries from a paragliding accident.
Now, the 32-year-old Salt Lake City resident is remembered as he appears in the previously filmed episodes of ABC's "The Bachelorette." But Hill's sister Karen Tracy says while she gets nervous at first, it's not difficult to watch her brother on the show, NBC's Today Show reported.
"I get a little tearful, but I know Eric would want his audience to enjoy the journey with him, and seeing him makes me smile," Tracy told the Today Show.
"...I have the unique opportunity to watch him live on, and watch the world get to know him. In some ways, it's only fitting that he is defying death in this way."
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- ‘Jackie & Ryan’ showcases beauty...
- The Clean Cut: 5-year-old British boy reacts...
- Utah company brings Disney characters to...
- Mother, former LDS seminary teacher creates...
- How to thrive in college: A freshman survival...
- 'Once I Was a Beehive' gets national release
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 14
- Parents using infertility treatment to... 7
- Teens are shopping more like their... 6
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 6
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into... 5
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 5
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 5