Sister of deceased 'Bachelorette' contestant, BYU grad Eric Hill says he lives on through show
Go with Eric, The Global Odyssey Facebook page
Eric Hill, a BYU graduate and recent "Bachelorette" contestant, died last month, on Easter Sunday, after sustaining injuries from a paragliding accident.
Now, the 32-year-old Salt Lake City resident is remembered as he appears in the previously filmed episodes of ABC's "The Bachelorette." But Hill's sister Karen Tracy says while she gets nervous at first, it's not difficult to watch her brother on the show, NBC's Today Show reported.
"I get a little tearful, but I know Eric would want his audience to enjoy the journey with him, and seeing him makes me smile," Tracy told the Today Show.
"...I have the unique opportunity to watch him live on, and watch the world get to know him. In some ways, it's only fitting that he is defying death in this way."
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- Understanding love, handling conflict, other...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- After having a baby, dad's brain changes too
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes, but...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie?
- Family of teenage girl with burns on 65...
- Utah company brings Disney characters to...
- Nonprofit intervention program in Arizona...
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 16
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 13
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 11
- Trust, forgiveness and repentance are... 7
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 6
- Sherry Young: A mother's glimpse into... 5
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- The Clean Cut: 5-year-old British boy... 3