Sister of deceased 'Bachelorette' contestant, BYU grad Eric Hill says he lives on through show
Go with Eric, The Global Odyssey Facebook page
Eric Hill, a BYU graduate and recent "Bachelorette" contestant, died last month, on Easter Sunday, after sustaining injuries from a paragliding accident.
Now, the 32-year-old Salt Lake City resident is remembered as he appears in the previously filmed episodes of ABC's "The Bachelorette." But Hill's sister Karen Tracy says while she gets nervous at first, it's not difficult to watch her brother on the show, NBC's Today Show reported.
"I get a little tearful, but I know Eric would want his audience to enjoy the journey with him, and seeing him makes me smile," Tracy told the Today Show.
"...I have the unique opportunity to watch him live on, and watch the world get to know him. In some ways, it's only fitting that he is defying death in this way."
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why most...
- The factors that drive or deter teen sex
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- Children in foster care need this one thing...
- Utahn on 'Biggest Loser' gets another chance...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be... 17
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- Families have become the scapegoat of... 9
- The factors that drive or deter teen sex 9
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the... 9
- Be thankful — there's a theology... 6
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere 5
- A community of theater: Utah theater... 2