Sister of deceased 'Bachelorette' contestant, BYU grad Eric Hill says he lives on through show
Go with Eric, The Global Odyssey Facebook page
Eric Hill, a BYU graduate and recent "Bachelorette" contestant, died last month, on Easter Sunday, after sustaining injuries from a paragliding accident.
Now, the 32-year-old Salt Lake City resident is remembered as he appears in the previously filmed episodes of ABC's "The Bachelorette." But Hill's sister Karen Tracy says while she gets nervous at first, it's not difficult to watch her brother on the show, NBC's Today Show reported.
"I get a little tearful, but I know Eric would want his audience to enjoy the journey with him, and seeing him makes me smile," Tracy told the Today Show.
"...I have the unique opportunity to watch him live on, and watch the world get to know him. In some ways, it's only fitting that he is defying death in this way."
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over faith;...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 23
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 9
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5