Sister of deceased 'Bachelorette' contestant, BYU grad Eric Hill says he lives on through show
Go with Eric, The Global Odyssey Facebook page
Eric Hill, a BYU graduate and recent "Bachelorette" contestant, died last month, on Easter Sunday, after sustaining injuries from a paragliding accident.
Now, the 32-year-old Salt Lake City resident is remembered as he appears in the previously filmed episodes of ABC's "The Bachelorette." But Hill's sister Karen Tracy says while she gets nervous at first, it's not difficult to watch her brother on the show, NBC's Today Show reported.
"I get a little tearful, but I know Eric would want his audience to enjoy the journey with him, and seeing him makes me smile," Tracy told the Today Show.
"...I have the unique opportunity to watch him live on, and watch the world get to know him. In some ways, it's only fitting that he is defying death in this way."
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @Sarah_DNews
- The Clean Cut: New Zealand students perform...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Passing the torch
- Living — or dying — with...
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family perform...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Neon Trees represent BYU, Fight the New Drug...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What defenders of...
- Family man: Former Ute, NFL standout... 11
- We're doing youth soccer wrong:... 9
- Amy Donaldson: James Lawrence had to do... 7
- Steve Eaton: Sundance the Talking Dog... 5
- Sherry Young: Steve Young and Jimmer... 3
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living... 3
- Erin Stewart: Put down the phone and drive 2
- Living — or dying —... 1