This news about an American coming home after being a Taliban prisoner is great news, but a true leader would exhaust every method of bringing the captured home before even considering a trade with the enemy.
The only thing Obama has been doing exhausting work on is his excuses on all of the scandals from his healthcare folly to what has been going on with the VA. The true legacies of an ineffectual leader are the good intentions that have paved the pathway to the underworld.
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Jay Evensen: Should Utah raise its gas tax?...
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws of war
- Letter: Wood burning an easy target
- Letter: Bring the prison here
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 44
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 42
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Paul Mero: Reasonable solution to... 30
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 28