This news about an American coming home after being a Taliban prisoner is great news, but a true leader would exhaust every method of bringing the captured home before even considering a trade with the enemy.
The only thing Obama has been doing exhausting work on is his excuses on all of the scandals from his healthcare folly to what has been going on with the VA. The true legacies of an ineffectual leader are the good intentions that have paved the pathway to the underworld.
- In our opinion: Tragedy in Aleppo should...
- My view: Waste, fraud in education hammering...
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the bathroom
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics and...
- Letter: Where's the action?
- Letter: BYU in a conference?
- Jay Evensen: Utah's election is clear as mud
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 72
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 43
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 23
- In our opinion: Not all economic... 20
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 20
- Letter: Where's the action? 17