This news about an American coming home after being a Taliban prisoner is great news, but a true leader would exhaust every method of bringing the captured home before even considering a trade with the enemy.
The only thing Obama has been doing exhausting work on is his excuses on all of the scandals from his healthcare folly to what has been going on with the VA. The true legacies of an ineffectual leader are the good intentions that have paved the pathway to the underworld.
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- George F. Will: Adding Pence the pliable to...
- My view: Supporting Utah's public education...
- Charles Krauthammer: Notes from Cleveland:...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 38
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 30
- Letter: Acting presidential 26
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 25
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 22
- My view: Drafting women a threat to... 17