This news about an American coming home after being a Taliban prisoner is great news, but a true leader would exhaust every method of bringing the captured home before even considering a trade with the enemy.
The only thing Obama has been doing exhausting work on is his excuses on all of the scandals from his healthcare folly to what has been going on with the VA. The true legacies of an ineffectual leader are the good intentions that have paved the pathway to the underworld.
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- In our opinion: UTA accountability
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more than a...
- On second thought
- In our opinion: Labor Day revisited
- About Utah: He's a fair fixture
- John Hoffmire: Monied interests and democracy
- My view: Exports are vital to Utah's prosperity
- Drew Clark: Religious freedom is more... 60
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 46
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 39
- Letter: Society puzzles 33
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own... 32
- Americans are changing their tune on... 28
- In our opinion: Trouble on tap?... 26
- In our opinion: Par for the president 24