SPRINGVILLE — Tara Hall, Springville High School health and physical education teacher, was selected as the Utah Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance Teacher of the Year.
Hall helped present health curriculum ideas and lesson plans within the Nebo School District and also at association conferences. She continues to seek opportunities to get ideas from others for new activities that engage students and change behavior, according to a news release from the district.
Hall also received the National Association of Sport and Physical Education Major of the Year award upon her graduation from BYU.
She has been teaching in the Nebo School District for seven years. Hall was a health and P.E. teacher at Payson High for six years and recently moved to Springville High to teach P.E. full time.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 80
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13