Top 25 prep football prospects for college from the state of Utah
Tom Smart, Deseret News
The state of Utah has produced top-flight football recruits most years, but perhaps never like it will for next year's coming class. It's only early June and there's already several prospects holding multiple offers from top FBS programs and with the offers the designation of a "national recruit."
Producing national-level recruits isn't abnormal for the state, but the amount of national recruits at this still early stage of the process this year is extraordinary.
So who are the state's top recruits and what schools have offered them and where are they leaning? Brandon Gurney got together with Utezone.com's Dan Sorensen to put together a list of the state's top football prospects.
Recruits were evaluated based on offers received, conversations with coaches and other experts, and through film and first-hand evaluations. The list is tenuous because other top prospects usually come forward following June's intense camp period.
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Amy Donaldson: Not deciding on a starting...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Utes continue Pac-12 'meat grinder' with...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 46
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 32
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 25