Kiichiro Sato, AP
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz will host yet another pre-draft workout Monday morning.
As has mostly been the case with the first four groups of six, it seems unlikely anybody from this particular tryout session at Zions Bank Basketball Center will actually hear their name called during the June 26 draft.
This group includes a couple of guys who are slotted in the second-round area, according to ESPN hoops expert Chad Ford. Ohio State teammates Aaron Craft (56) and forward LaQuinton Ross (60) are ranked highest on Ford's Top 100 player board.
Others participating in the workout include New Mexico forward Cameron Bairstow (6-9, 250), Canisius guard Billy Baron (6-2, 195), Villanova guard James Bell (6-6, 225) and UNLV forward Roscoe Smith (6-8, 215).
The Jazz have three picks in this draft: fifth, 23rd and 35th.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 82
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24