Kiichiro Sato, AP
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz will host yet another pre-draft workout Monday morning.
As has mostly been the case with the first four groups of six, it seems unlikely anybody from this particular tryout session at Zions Bank Basketball Center will actually hear their name called during the June 26 draft.
This group includes a couple of guys who are slotted in the second-round area, according to ESPN hoops expert Chad Ford. Ohio State teammates Aaron Craft (56) and forward LaQuinton Ross (60) are ranked highest on Ford's Top 100 player board.
Others participating in the workout include New Mexico forward Cameron Bairstow (6-9, 250), Canisius guard Billy Baron (6-2, 195), Villanova guard James Bell (6-6, 225) and UNLV forward Roscoe Smith (6-8, 215).
The Jazz have three picks in this draft: fifth, 23rd and 35th.
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not on...
- The original BCS busters: Looking back at...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Utah's Fiesta Bowl championship team: Where...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 224
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 75
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 72
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 53
- ACC media days has some interesting... 43
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 35
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 33
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 26