Kiichiro Sato, AP
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz will host yet another pre-draft workout Monday morning.
As has mostly been the case with the first four groups of six, it seems unlikely anybody from this particular tryout session at Zions Bank Basketball Center will actually hear their name called during the June 26 draft.
This group includes a couple of guys who are slotted in the second-round area, according to ESPN hoops expert Chad Ford. Ohio State teammates Aaron Craft (56) and forward LaQuinton Ross (60) are ranked highest on Ford's Top 100 player board.
Others participating in the workout include New Mexico forward Cameron Bairstow (6-9, 250), Canisius guard Billy Baron (6-2, 195), Villanova guard James Bell (6-6, 225) and UNLV forward Roscoe Smith (6-8, 215).
The Jazz have three picks in this draft: fifth, 23rd and 35th.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 67
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 33
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28