Carlos Osorio, ASSOCIATED PRESS
With organized team activities in full swing for NFL teams around the league, 66 players with Utah ties are trying to make impressions.
As of May 31, the University of Utah leads local teams with 30 players on NFL rosters. Utah State is next with 17, while BYU has 11. Also, Weber State has one, Southern Utah has one and six others played high school ball in Utah and collegiately out of state.
This also includes 21 rookies, six of whom were selected in this year's NFL draft May 8-10 and the others signed as undrafted free agents.
Nine other local players are also aiming to return to a roster, as they currently are free agents.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars looking...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 182
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 38
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 31