Carlos Osorio, ASSOCIATED PRESS
With organized team activities in full swing for NFL teams around the league, 66 players with Utah ties are trying to make impressions.
As of May 31, the University of Utah leads local teams with 30 players on NFL rosters. Utah State is next with 17, while BYU has 11. Also, Weber State has one, Southern Utah has one and six others played high school ball in Utah and collegiately out of state.
This also includes 21 rookies, six of whom were selected in this year's NFL draft May 8-10 and the others signed as undrafted free agents.
Nine other local players are also aiming to return to a roster, as they currently are free agents.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 116
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 66
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 51