Carlos Osorio, ASSOCIATED PRESS
With organized team activities in full swing for NFL teams around the league, 66 players with Utah ties are trying to make impressions.
As of May 31, the University of Utah leads local teams with 30 players on NFL rosters. Utah State is next with 17, while BYU has 11. Also, Weber State has one, Southern Utah has one and six others played high school ball in Utah and collegiately out of state.
This also includes 21 rookies, six of whom were selected in this year's NFL draft May 8-10 and the others signed as undrafted free agents.
Nine other local players are also aiming to return to a roster, as they currently are free agents.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 108
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 22
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is... 21