The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources (DWR) is proposing hunting Utah’s highly intelligent, beautiful crows. The proposed limit is 10 crows per day per hunter. What would this really teach Utahns? That government greed is more important than respecting intelligent life? It is morally wrong to kill life just to waste it. Joseph Smith taught people to respect life, even rattlesnakes. Contact the DWR and voice your opposition to crow hunting.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms of...
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment delusion
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- My view: Online purchases are not tax-free
- In our opinion: National security and... 57
- Is it time for our first woman president? 55
- Robert J. Samuelson: The false charms... 30
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 17
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- Ralph Hancock: The anti-establishment... 13