In this generation, many people are spending too much of their time using media such as cellphones, television, video games and social media. This can start to interfere with people’s lives emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually.
We need a reality check and remember the things that really matter. People should be thinking about more important things such as relationships, education, goals and dreams. By spending too much time using media, people often aren’t living up to their full potential. There are much better things that we could be doing with our time that will help us every day, as well as in the future.
- Jay Evensen: Can Chaffetz fix the Postal...
- My View: Protecting Moab through a Master...
- Arthur Cyr: How Harry Potter creator trumps...
- Jay Evensen: Be forgiving, you might live longer
- In our opinion: Drone use must be regulated...
- Kathleen Parker: Has penitent sinner Trump...
- Dan Liljenquist: Ignoring basic economics in...
- Letter: Founders and 2nd Amendment
- Letter: Founders and 2nd Amendment 93
- Letter: Register kitchen knives 43
- Letter: Climate change disagreements 42
- Letter: Knowledge about guns 30
- In our opinion: Leaders must do what... 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Ignoring basic... 28
- Kathleen Parker: Has penitent sinner... 25
- In our opinion: California considering... 22