In this generation, many people are spending too much of their time using media such as cellphones, television, video games and social media. This can start to interfere with people’s lives emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually.
We need a reality check and remember the things that really matter. People should be thinking about more important things such as relationships, education, goals and dreams. By spending too much time using media, people often aren’t living up to their full potential. There are much better things that we could be doing with our time that will help us every day, as well as in the future.
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 63
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- My view: What message does Melania's... 33
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 30