In this generation, many people are spending too much of their time using media such as cellphones, television, video games and social media. This can start to interfere with people’s lives emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually.
We need a reality check and remember the things that really matter. People should be thinking about more important things such as relationships, education, goals and dreams. By spending too much time using media, people often aren’t living up to their full potential. There are much better things that we could be doing with our time that will help us every day, as well as in the future.
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Michael Gerson: A Senate takeover — No...
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Technology in today's schools...
- My view: Congress must tackle tough issues
- Center that specializes in stories about...
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the campaign...
- Letter: Vote for cleaner air
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 148
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 87
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 53
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 50
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 28
- In our opinion: School reformers should... 25
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 25