In this generation, many people are spending too much of their time using media such as cellphones, television, video games and social media. This can start to interfere with people’s lives emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually.
We need a reality check and remember the things that really matter. People should be thinking about more important things such as relationships, education, goals and dreams. By spending too much time using media, people often aren’t living up to their full potential. There are much better things that we could be doing with our time that will help us every day, as well as in the future.
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage hurts...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Robert Bennett: Make climate conversations...
- Letter: Dance dress code
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 103
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage... 85
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 63
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism 38
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 36