In this generation, many people are spending too much of their time using media such as cellphones, television, video games and social media. This can start to interfere with people’s lives emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually.
We need a reality check and remember the things that really matter. People should be thinking about more important things such as relationships, education, goals and dreams. By spending too much time using media, people often aren’t living up to their full potential. There are much better things that we could be doing with our time that will help us every day, as well as in the future.
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Letter: Pay for your share
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- John Florez: Education is 'app' to change...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 26