The 2014 NBA Draft Tracker: Jazz have a look at five transfers and an underclassman
Phelan M. Ebenhack, AP
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz are back at it as six more draft eligible players are in town to go through scheduled workouts.
Like the first three groups of workout attendees, none of the athletes in town Friday are considered early first-round talent. However, that doesn't mean there is a lack of big-name appeal with players from UCLA, Louisville, Iowa State and Marquette showing off their skills.
Louisville's Luke Hancock is most recognizable player from the group. He was a huge piece of the Cardinals' run to the 2013 national championship.
Here is a look at the six players who worked out for the Jazz on Friday.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 73
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 61
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34