The 2014 NBA Draft Tracker: Jazz have a look at five transfers and an underclassman
Phelan M. Ebenhack, AP
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz are back at it as six more draft eligible players are in town to go through scheduled workouts.
Like the first three groups of workout attendees, none of the athletes in town Friday are considered early first-round talent. However, that doesn't mean there is a lack of big-name appeal with players from UCLA, Louisville, Iowa State and Marquette showing off their skills.
Louisville's Luke Hancock is most recognizable player from the group. He was a huge piece of the Cardinals' run to the 2013 national championship.
Here is a look at the six players who worked out for the Jazz on Friday.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28