The 2014 NBA Draft Tracker: Jazz have a look at five transfers and an underclassman
Phelan M. Ebenhack, AP
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz are back at it as six more draft eligible players are in town to go through scheduled workouts.
Like the first three groups of workout attendees, none of the athletes in town Friday are considered early first-round talent. However, that doesn't mean there is a lack of big-name appeal with players from UCLA, Louisville, Iowa State and Marquette showing off their skills.
Louisville's Luke Hancock is most recognizable player from the group. He was a huge piece of the Cardinals' run to the 2013 national championship.
Here is a look at the six players who worked out for the Jazz on Friday.
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest for...
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont's...
- Too many turnovers, not enough baskets... 114
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 87
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 80
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 53
- Utah falls to No. 13 in AP poll;... 42
- Dick Harmon: Putting Haws' impending... 37
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 28