We would like to once again thank those patriotic people who several years ago spent time and money to straighten and clean the grave markers in the veterans area of the Salt Lake City Cemetery. They stand so white and straight — a real tribute to those who gave their lives serving us. Their service and the service of those who were involved in the project are much appreciated.
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet
- In our opinion: Par for the president
- Letter: Our great nation?
- Americans are changing their tune on foreign...
- Get the names right — or suffer...
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to inversion is...
- Letter: Attention diverted
- Why religious organizations should be...
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 49
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 44
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Charles Krauthammer: Solution to... 35
- Join the discussion: Is Common Core... 32
- Letter: Society puzzles 32