We would like to once again thank those patriotic people who several years ago spent time and money to straighten and clean the grave markers in the veterans area of the Salt Lake City Cemetery. They stand so white and straight — a real tribute to those who gave their lives serving us. Their service and the service of those who were involved in the project are much appreciated.
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...
- My view: Doing away with cursive is bad idea...
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 63
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30