Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Ground was broken for the Salt Lake City Public Library's Marmalade Branch on Thursday. The library will be located on the corner of 500 North and 300 West.
The branch will include a dedicated Children’s Library, a teen area, a small café, public access computer stations, and quiet reading areas. The second floor includes the adult collection, study rooms, and a multipurpose room with tiered seating to allow small recitals, lectures, book signings, and film viewings.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14