Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Ground was broken for the Salt Lake City Public Library's Marmalade Branch on Thursday. The library will be located on the corner of 500 North and 300 West.
The branch will include a dedicated Children’s Library, a teen area, a small café, public access computer stations, and quiet reading areas. The second floor includes the adult collection, study rooms, and a multipurpose room with tiered seating to allow small recitals, lectures, book signings, and film viewings.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 43
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 37
- Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's family,... 33
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 30
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 29