Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Ground was broken for the Salt Lake City Public Library's Marmalade Branch on Thursday. The library will be located on the corner of 500 North and 300 West.
The branch will include a dedicated Children’s Library, a teen area, a small café, public access computer stations, and quiet reading areas. The second floor includes the adult collection, study rooms, and a multipurpose room with tiered seating to allow small recitals, lectures, book signings, and film viewings.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 159
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 78
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17