Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Ground was broken for the Salt Lake City Public Library's Marmalade Branch on Thursday. The library will be located on the corner of 500 North and 300 West.
The branch will include a dedicated Children’s Library, a teen area, a small café, public access computer stations, and quiet reading areas. The second floor includes the adult collection, study rooms, and a multipurpose room with tiered seating to allow small recitals, lectures, book signings, and film viewings.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Chris Stewart endorses presidential... 18