Utah football: Game times, TV plans announced for three 2014 games
Matt Gade, Deseret News
The highlight is the Utes' Thursday night conference matchup with Oregon State on Oct. 16. The game will be televised on Fox Sports 1, with an 8 p.m. MDT kickoff. Last year, Utah and the Beavers played a thrilling overtime contest at Rice-Eccles Stadium, a back-and-forth game Oregon State won 51-48.
The Utes' season opener against Idaho State on Thursday, Aug. 28, will begin at 5:30 p.m. and be televised on the Pac-12 Networks. It's the first of two games on the Pac-12 Networks that day, with the other matching Arizona State against Weber State.
Utah's game against Fresno State on Sept. 6 is set for a 1:30 p.m. kickoff and will be televised on the Pac-12 Networks.
Other TV plans will be announced at a later date.
"The Pac-12 will feature some of the top teams and most exciting student-athletes in the nation this season," Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott said in a news release. "We are thrilled to offer fans the best television coverage of their favorite teams all season long on Pac-12 Networks, ESPN and FOX."
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Midseason recap and awards for BYU and Utah
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- Booker-ing ram and broken dreams: Midseason...
- Amy Donaldson: Not deciding on a starting...
- Report: Former BYU receiver Cody Hoffman to...
- Utes continue Pac-12 'meat grinder' with...
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 46
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 32
- Peavler: Penalties out of control at BYU 28
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 27
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 25