High school students pay waiter $510 tip for senior prank
SUN TAN VALLEY, Ariz.—Last year, several seniors at Combs High School were banned from graduation because of a food fight they started as a senior prank. This year at the same high school, seniors decided to "prank it forward" by paying a local waiter a $510 tip.
According to Fox 10, the Olive Garden waiter needed help with some medical bills, so the senior class decided to help him.
When it came time to pay the bill for their lunch, the teens slipped the waiter a note with the money that said: "Combs High School's graduation class of 2014 has elected to 'Prank It Forward.' Rather than participating in a traditional senior prank that could reflect negatively on Combs High School, the senior class decided to do something positive. It's part of the culture change that CHS has undergone this school-year. Please accept this tip on behalf of the graduating seniors of Combs High School as we 'Prank It Forward.'"
- Erin Stewart: Is nagging hurting your marriage?
- Twila Van Leer: What family history treasures...
- ESPN NBA draft expert Chad Ford is also a...
- The Clean Cut: Babies dress up as famous 'old...
- ‘My Story Matters’ gives refugees...
- Young Magna girl struggles to find her voice
- Motherhood Matters: 7 little traditions to...
- UTubers: David Archuleta performs first full...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Meet the retired nurse who pays women... 20
- Disney 'princess culture' may not be... 12
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 11
- LDS family stars in new TLC show,... 9
- Erin Stewart: Is nagging hurting your... 7
- ESPN NBA draft expert Chad Ford is also... 7
- Raising citizens: Tips to help parents... 6