BuzzFeed asked several adults to stand in front of a mirror and point out their biggest insecurities about their appearance.
Little did they know, there were strangers on the other side of the mirror sharing their first impressions of the participants.
After the project was completed, the participants viewed the footage of the strangers first impressions, with pleasing results.
The video was posted April 10 and has more than 1 million views.
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Can you guess when these 17 animated Disney...
- Pornography conference probes perils, solutions
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy era
- The problems grandparents face when...
- A letter to my boys: The real reason I say no...
- Pornography conference probes perils,... 6
- Erin Stewart: Saying goodbye to a mommy... 5
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 5
- Schooled by autism: 5 lessons from my... 3
- Ask Mr. Dad: How to handle stress of... 2
- Sherry Young: Protecting our family in... 2
- What causes do men care about? Kids and... 1
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof... 1