BuzzFeed asked several adults to stand in front of a mirror and point out their biggest insecurities about their appearance.
Little did they know, there were strangers on the other side of the mirror sharing their first impressions of the participants.
After the project was completed, the participants viewed the footage of the strangers first impressions, with pleasing results.
The video was posted April 10 and has more than 1 million views.
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker release...
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings 'America the...
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- An 'all-American tradition': Fourth of July...
- Where are all the good Fourth of July movies?
- 4 ways to guarantee your kids will have a...
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: Stop yelling...
- When Satan steals your motherhood 88
- Behind the rapid shift in public... 26
- In our opinion: Declaration of... 21
- Does Shakespeare still have a place in... 10
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker... 8
- UTubers: Vocal Point director, mom... 4
- An 'all-American tradition': Fourth of... 3
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: Stop... 3