Hugh Carey, Deseret News
The Rescue Mission of Salt Lake, along with Subway restaurants, took part in the annual “Day of Giving,” Wednesday, May 28, 2014. About 1,100 people in Pioneer Park received free sandwiches, clothes and other items.
Subway also presented the Rescue Mission of Salt Lake a check for $10,000, which will help the rehabilitation programs at the rescue mission.
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 86
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 27
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 17
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 16
- Owens participates in Rotary Club... 16