Median pay for CEOs has reached its highest mark, according to a new report by the Associated Press and executive-pay research firm Equilar.
“Propelled by a soaring stock market, the median pay package for a CEO rose above eight figures for the first time last year,” The AP’s Ken Sweet reported on Tuesday.
The median pay of these CEOs, according to the report, is $10.5 million. Among the top 10 — the top earners among the world’s top earners — media giants such as those at Disney, Time Warner and CBS have the strongest showing, making up six of the 10 highest-paid executives.
- Down payment for love: How to think about the...
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common Core,...
- 15 jobs that are safe from the robot takeover
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- It's about time the government... 12
- Freelancers and millennials help usher... 11
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 11
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Down payment for love: How to think... 2
- US consumer spending dips 0.1 percent 1