Median pay for CEOs has reached its highest mark, according to a new report by the Associated Press and executive-pay research firm Equilar.
“Propelled by a soaring stock market, the median pay package for a CEO rose above eight figures for the first time last year,” The AP’s Ken Sweet reported on Tuesday.
The median pay of these CEOs, according to the report, is $10.5 million. Among the top 10 — the top earners among the world’s top earners — media giants such as those at Disney, Time Warner and CBS have the strongest showing, making up six of the 10 highest-paid executives.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- All families need to have the financial 'talk'
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects add to...
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- In a surprising move, Dollar Tree will buy...
- Closet clutter: How having fewer,...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 15
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 15
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 11
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- Remodeling? Experts say some projects... 6
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make... 3
- Disney moves toward $10 hourly starting... 2