Median pay for CEOs has reached its highest mark, according to a new report by the Associated Press and executive-pay research firm Equilar.
“Propelled by a soaring stock market, the median pay package for a CEO rose above eight figures for the first time last year,” The AP’s Ken Sweet reported on Tuesday.
The median pay of these CEOs, according to the report, is $10.5 million. Among the top 10 — the top earners among the world’s top earners — media giants such as those at Disney, Time Warner and CBS have the strongest showing, making up six of the 10 highest-paid executives.
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Why do only half of Americans invest in stocks?
- Heavy reliance on US not sustainable,...
- Renovation Solutions: Three renovation...
- Did you file your taxes jointly or...
- April 15 may be Tax Day, but Tax Freedom Day...
- Happiness research inspired one business...
- Where does 'cool' come from?
- Minority of taxpayers pay majority of... 20
- She paid for a family's groceries and... 5
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4
- Finally, Congress OKs bill reshaping... 3
- European vacation as much as 25 percent... 3
- Heavy reliance on US not sustainable,... 3
- Happiness research inspired one... 3
- Why do only half of Americans invest in... 3