Median pay for CEOs has reached its highest mark, according to a new report by the Associated Press and executive-pay research firm Equilar.
“Propelled by a soaring stock market, the median pay package for a CEO rose above eight figures for the first time last year,” The AP’s Ken Sweet reported on Tuesday.
The median pay of these CEOs, according to the report, is $10.5 million. Among the top 10 — the top earners among the world’s top earners — media giants such as those at Disney, Time Warner and CBS have the strongest showing, making up six of the 10 highest-paid executives.
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you money
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- 11 best—and worst—state tax systems
- How much America wants to be taxed
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- How to succeed when everyone around you is...
- How much of your paycheck do you take home?
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you... 13
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- How much America wants to be taxed 9
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 5
- More home-cooked meals really can save... 2
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason... 1